Hello I am new

Daedried

Lurker
Hello I am new to this but I already have TONS of experience with RPs. Some examples of roleplays I've done are warriors, seekers, and survivors. I've joined this site to find a larger roleplay community and maybe even get into some other roleplays. I hope I will have a great time here and any tips about this site are welcomed!

Hello and welcome, Daedried! (: You're in luck-- we're a huge community! I'm not familiar with Seekers and Survivors (are these fandom?), but I know we have a very large Warriors following here. c: If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always bopping around the site.

@DemonKitten Here you go... She's been corrupted by the love of talking cats...

:P

Welcome to the site Daedried. Feel free to ask a question if one have you. I'll do my best to answer. And if I can't, I'll drop you off to someone who can. :)

It seems I have been called. Yes, if you do anything warriors related feel free to tag me and I might be interested in joining. If you need anything feel free to ask and always check the interest checks cause you never know what you might find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back