Hello~ I am new here~

Luna Amore

Hello everyone~

My name is Luna Amore. I used to role-play a few years ago, but due to RL issues, I started to have less and less time to rp until I stopped rplaying completely.

However, I enjoyed rplaying a lot and I would like to start rplaying again.
cici25.gif

Hello everyone~

My name is Luna Amore. I used to role-play a few years ago, but due to RL issues, I started to have less and less time to rp until I stopped rplaying completely.

However, I enjoyed rplaying a lot and I would like to start rplaying again.
cici25.gif
It's good to see people come back! I'm sure you understand the system, but if you need any help let me know!

Hello welcome!!! If you like fantasy rps lete know I have three, a wolf one, shifter one, and a dragon/werebeast one. The shifter and dragon/werebeasts ones haven't started yet!

Hello everyone!:csmile: Thank you for your warm welcome and kindness! I like Fantasy RP, can you please share the links of your stories here.

Thank you for the links! I just read the first one and I really liked it. So...yes, I would really like to rp in a story like that. How can I apply to be one of the roleplayers in that Shapeshifting world?

Last edited:
Thank you for the links! I just read the first one and I really liked it. So...yes, I would really like to rp in a story like that. How can I apply to be one of the roleplayers in that Shapeshifting world?

Okay it hasn't started yet I'm still needing people to join but I'll get you an invite sent! If you happen to see anyone hunting for an rp like it send them our way!!! The more that join the faster we start!

Well I hope this generation of Roleplayers doesn't get you down. Some of us veterans are still out and about and trying to keep things entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back