Hello, I am Fox

Foxora

Wandering Fox
Greetings, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Fox.... Yes I am aware I am named Foxora, however I am never fast enough to secure that as the name, though no one ever thinks about "Foxora" as a name so its sort of unique to me, I suppose.

Ahem, sorry rambling a bit there. Umm... how to go about this... I am a veteran roleplayer, starting off in Gaia (still log ins there), more recently: VocaloidOtaku (However it's a bit desolate int he role playing section most of the time) and I've decided to try role playing here as well.

I would usually create story plots for rps, but would happily join another's tale if it strikes my interest. I love sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk, stories where you take the modern world and mix them with one or more o the previous 3. Adventure, action, romance, friendship, family... Comedy, I personally delve into these genres in story making. I do tend to be rather optimistic about things, I suppose, this ends up being an unshakable thing for any character I play as. So if I was to play as a very gritty or negative character, he'll probably end up showing some signs of hope somewhere.

I'm not sure what else to say honestly, my profile page has other information people would ask I suppose... So if you have a question, feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back