Hello. I am a new player here and really new to the RP scene.

Its_Just_E

The light and the dark are always at war..
I enjoy all things anime and have a good mind for story telling. Looking to try out all the different kinds of RPing. If you all have any advice, fill free to shoot them my way.

Thank you.

My fellow otaku and Avatar fan!
Welcome to the world of role play. I have been in it for maybe 9 years now so if you ever need any thing, I’d be glad to help. As long as you know rp rules numbers 1, 2 and 3 of role play, you should do fine!

1) no god mode characters. This is the character that is super over powered and has no weakness so can’t lose. One Punch Man is an example. (His show worked, though, because it was a comedy that made fun of his god mode power)

2) no Mary Sue character.
A character who is perfect in every way and has no flaws. Rp'ers will have some thing bad like cancer happen to this character and try to make every one feel sympathy for them. The character basically numbs the plot.

3) don’t ever control any one else's character. EVER! Not even for a single sentence. This may seem like an obvious one but I messed this one up as a beginner, and a lot of people do.

These rules are very universal. You will have to follow them for as long as you rp love. If you keep to those things (which are very basic) you will do just fine!

I enjoy all things anime and have a good mind for story telling. Looking to try out all the different kinds of RPing. If you all have any advice, fill free to shoot them my way.

Thank you.
do you want to do a seven deadly sins rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back