Hello! Hi! Howdy!

Glassy

Hello! Hi! Howdy!
Honestly have no real idea what I'm meant to put here so I'm just going to have at it and hope for the best, pretty much my first time on any kind of roleplaying site/forum so I'm going to be learning as I go and hopefully by this time next year I'll have improved and caught up to everybody else on this site. I may have lurked for an hour before this, prior to creating an account and the sheer talent of some people on here writing wise and just how interesting a bunch of different things sounded was what convinced me to jump in and sign up.

sorry that's probably weird.

If I'm judging the 'genres' right then I think I'm leaning more towards Realistic/Modern (though with sci-fi/fantasy twists) and Fandom inspired plots but I'm open to trying anything at this point.

Already running out of things to say.

About me:
  • I'm aspiring to go to Veterinary College though not entirely sure if that'll happen.
  • Tend to go by Cat.
  • I live in the UK.
  • I'm 17.
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with crunchie chocolate bars at the moment.
  • I love reading.
  • My current favourite TV shows are: Orphan Black, Merlin, Agents of SHIELD, 12 Monkeys, Travelers and Mr Robot.
Hope you all have a great day/night!

I've recently joined too! I hope you like it here!! everyone has been pretty awesome so far! ^__^

Lurking is good! UK is also good, and produces superior writers and role players. Have an excellent time here and get stuck in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back