Hello hello

Keirri

Home was all fields, tree's and horses
I look for certain qualities in my partners before I consider going into the details of genre's etc.

I'm a criminology/psychology student, I own one dog, I work full time and I make dresses on the side (I'm a busy bee)
I love to read, at the moment I'm currently reading the Witcher series, I highly recommend it for any avid readers out there.
I binge on Netflix way too much.

I love musicals, just something about them really. I'm quite introverted, I game a lot, like on my days off I spend most of it gaming, I love to play Fallout 4, Black Desert, Witcher Wild Hunt, Sims etc so as you can imagine I'm not a very social person.

Last edited:
Wel-come! You've got mail!

CarelesssMew enjoys introverts, games, complex, descriptive writing, working on plots, third person and realistically grounded scenarios that do not include anime, animals or provocatively edgy content that's included to harbor shock value without cause! It's a close match. Thank you for using RPN forum introductory posting, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Also hi.

Wel-come! You've got mail!

CarelesssMew enjoys introverts, games, complex, descriptive writing, working on plots, third person and realistically grounded scenarios that do not include anime, animals or provocatively edgy content that's included to harbor shock value without cause! It's a close match. Thank you for using RPN forum introductory posting, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Also hi.

I would say it's nice to meet you but we are not face to face, fortunately for me because . . . well if I enjoyed seeing peoples faces I probably wouldn't be an introvert. So I will say it's nice to read your response, also hi :csmile:

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say you have distaste for seeing faces, you probably just associate the face with something that's associated with something else that makes you uncomfortable in uncontrolled environments. Anyways- I heard there was an individual in need of thinky-writey-partners, yes?

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say you have distaste for seeing faces, you probably just associate the face with something that's associated with something else that makes you uncomfortable in uncontrolled environments. Anyways- I heard there was an individual in need of thinky-writey-partners, yes?

I do indeed, feel free to pm any questions you have.

hello, I'm Alaska. i would like to be your friend.

reasons why i should be your friend:
1. im introverted
2. i like food
3. i am sad
4. i need a friend

some things about me:
i like to read
i need friends
i like video games
i like emo music
i like to swim (competitively)
i like to write books