Hello, hello, hello

slowbudget

Hi! I'm slowbudget - aren't username randomizers fun? -, I'm on my early twenties and I absolutely love reading!

I've always been an avid reader - original, fan-based, satire, a mix and match, both, neither, etc. - and eventually you start imagining little stories and start to get an interest in writing and here I am, I guess. I like roleplaying because it's a mix of writing and reading and there's a very fun exchange of opinions and ideas that I think help me grow both as a writer and as a person.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much opportunities do so, both because of lack of time - university is hard - and because I'm a giant introverted nerd and haven't really had a place to do so. But I found this place and hobbies keep me sane, so I guess I'm gonna change that.

I love fantasy, sci-fi and sci-fantasy; basically something more escapist, although I'm not opposed to doing period pieces, alternate history, modern, etc. and I'm that guy that will gladly write a bible for the sake of worldbuilding. I love discussing these things and I think it can make a lot of difference - although maybe not to the extent that I'll go too if left unchecked.

I'm also looking to make new friends, so feel free to send me a message any time to just talk if you want.

It's a pleasure to meet you my friend, my name's Larry! I can assure you that you'll have a good time here, as the people on this here site of ours are some of the nicest you'll ever meet! And by all means my friend, do send me a message since I love to talk as well!

Once again, welcome, it's good to have you here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back