hello grandchildren

hoshido

your grandfather

it's me ...

grandpa

my name's max or paz, though i usually go by the latter. i'm just an old egg that's rolling in from gaia because it's time to freshen things up!! i've been rping since 2010 and it's been a long journey. back on gaia, i loved making graphics and coding layouts, so i can't wait to learn the ropes here.

my interests sway a lot but at the moment it's dumb idol game apps (re: love live, enstars) and horror games. in regards to roleplays, i can be swayed into pretty much anything LOL. i usually did modern / slice of life back on gaia, but i have been in the mood for something supernatural as of late. anyway, enough rambling. nice to meet you all!!

@paz

heyayaya, welcome to rpn paz. it's about time we left gaia behind with it's needless drama. i can't wait for you to start

making gfx on here too. i've always loved the simplicity of your gfx tbqh.

your intro has moved me to tears /dabs eyes dramatically

i'm about to attempt to sway you into joining or making a fire emblem roleplay with me. lmao /winks

Hey! I just joined and figured it couldn't hurt to just come flying into this thread and loudly shout "HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!"

@mayu

sighs ... right, my old soul feels so new for once. i love the new possibilities, but i'm rusty from all the inactivity, ya feel? _(:3」∠)_ time to grease up these old joints and find new aesthetiques lmao. thank you, though!! i'm so honored ...

geez, and i've been here less than a day too ... you know i'm in, though. i had a character in the works from the failed fe experiment anyway.

@paz

we'll both be revived on this site, i feel you on that one bc my ban made me leave gaia

for like a month and a half - almost two. i can't wait until i get back into the groove of

shooping again. my aesthetics are gone but i'll try to retrieve a new one

it's ok i joined today too... look at what i'm doing with my life already lmao....

failed fe experiment? was it the proboard fe rp cat tried making?

@mayu

let me try and recall my simpler days. lmao the amount of accounts and test threads i had was staggering. like i'm p sure i went through 3 during sp 1??? amazing @ me. i remember just discovering deviantart sigs and going crazy for a good month or so. then there was my infamous red, blue, yellow color scheme ... the bane of my existence, truly.

it's okay ... (hsm voice) wE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

yep, that and the one on gaia we tried to make millenniums ago! i was so sad to see it go but dealing with boards was gonna be the death of me fff

@paz

i got into deviantart sigs too and that really made me go crazy too lol. yeah you confused me on

how often you switched between accounts. like i had a hard time keeping up with which one was

your main lmao

wILD CATS!

the board was really confusing for me too and i remember when cat first showed me that because

she wanted to use the board to sort out our characters, bless us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back