Hello From Vintage Geek

Vintage Geek

Okay, let me see if I can figure out how to do this. *Clears throat and taps the microphone*
Hello everyone!
My name is Vintage Geek, well it's not my real name but you get the point. I'm a 20 years old dude from the currently cold and snowy Sweden. After shoveling snow for what felt like an eternity, I decided to look for a good roleplay site. That's when I came across this other site call — I'm kidding, it's this site of course, Roleplaynation!
I'm currently studying music as I want to become a session musician and a guitar teacher. When I'm not practicing the guitar or studying I probably watch some good war movies. I'm a World War II enthusiast and I absolutely love Band of Brothers! If I can't find someone to do a Second World War roleplay with me, God I swear I'll kill someone. Don't take that seriously, I will not kill someone... ...maybe, NO!
I do not have too much experience with roleplaying but I'm sure I'll work it out.
Without further ado, bye!

Last edited:
Ack.
Gay Fetus is current too busy, and will leave a stereotypical welcome for now.

hELLLOOOO.
I’m Yukio, this sites (favorite) gay fetus. If you have any questions, want to roleplay or chat, feel free to contact me!

..welcome, by the way.

bYEEEE

Last edited:
Haha, trust me, it's not as cool as it might sound. It's so funny, 'cause here in Sweden we're like... ...WOW! AMERICANS!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I like WWII stuff too; actually I am a casual militaria collector and have a few items from Sweden from before and after the 1940s! I have 2 wool tunics, one marked 1944, the other 1956, and an M1937/65 helmet with the 3 crowns on the sides! I think some of these were sent to Finland during the Winter War.

There was a WWII RP which started somewhat recently, basically where the characters are all criminals that got the chance to serve in the Army--unfortunately it seems dormant.

Thank you Winter_Wolf!
Wow, that's awesome! That's actually really cool! Aw, are you kiddin' me? That sounded like a really interesting story...
I'm actually sketching on a WWII roleplay as we speak. I just watched a German miniseries called Generation War - the English title that is- where you get to follow five German friends throughout the war. It inspired me to do a WWII roleplay. I'll let you know if it ever gets posted. =)

Last edited:
hello, hombre. welcome to the club. i hope you get your war filling soon, lad. besta' luck, no?

Thank you Winter_Wolf!
Wow, that's awesome! That's actually really cool! Aw, are you kiddin' me? That sounded like a really interesting story...
I'm actually sketching on a WWII roleplay as we speak. I just watched a German miniseries called Generation War - the English title that is- where you get to follow five German friends throughout the war. It inspired me to do a WWII roleplay. I'll let you know if it ever gets posted. =)

Ah yes I've seen that and I thought it was very interesting. Ironically I just sent a private message about possibly starting a WWII RP myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back