Hello from Purple Kitti, Fantasy Crafter

Purple Kitti

Fantasy Crafter

Hello, everybody! I've had my eye on this website for about a month or so and finally decided to jump in.

I'm Purple Kitti, but feel free to just call me Kitti. (<3) I call myself a "Fantasy Crafter" because I'm a reader, writer, role player, and artist whose favorite genre is fantasy. (crown) But those aren't my only interests; I like lots of different genres and ideas.

I'm female, married, in my thirties, and always incredibly happy with my life. (<3)

I'm big into fantasy, and I like to write fiction, nonfiction, fantasy, fairy tales (rewrites and originals), science fiction, super-heroes, children's, adults, Christian, novels, short stories, flash fiction, manga, video games, blogs, the occasional poem, occasional fan-fic, and I'm an RPer, which is a great springboard for story ideas if you do it right. Nothing currently published, just some stuff posted online in various locations. Lately my husband and I are in the middle of a sci-fi/ super hero role play that we're turning into a short story or novel series, and we plan to post it online somewhere.

I don't just write, I also draw, I've done a small amount of video game programming (it's been a while, though), animate a bit... and I read like a half-starved, crazy person.

It's sort of been a while since I've done any RPing, save for one or two 1x1s in the past year, plus the super hero one I mentioned. I'm mostly interested in fantasy, magical girl/ superhero, day-in-the-life/ school, but I'm willing to play other styles. I can play male or female, or in the case of other-worldly beings, non-gendered, but I'm not big on romantic pairings except in certain circumstances. When I create a character, I tend to go all-out to make her (or him, but usually her) as well-rounded as possible from the beginning, especially if I can throw in the unexpected and break a few stereotypes. I'm also good at doubling/ tripling up on characters.

I can't wait to start RPing again! I really miss doing them!
xD​

Thank you both very much!

:) I can't wait to RP here! >w<

Uh... Does there happen to be a way to save my text style, or do I have to format it every time I post?

Welcome to RpN, Kitti :) Hope you have fun here, and if you need help, feel free to ask. Most everyone here doesn't mind giving a hand if they can.

[QUOTE="Purple Kitti]

Thank you both very much!

:) I can't wait to RP here! >w<

Uh... Does there happen to be a way to save my text style, or do I have to format it every time I post?

[/QUOTE]
I think there's post macros or something, but I actually don't know how to work those as of current. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I hope to see you around sometime. :)

Ah, okay thanks. Guess I'll look into that once I find it.

xD

I love your avi! So adorable! Like a little naughty kitty started playing with the paints. >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back