Hello fellow nerds!

im jess saying

(she/her)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My name is Jess! I'm super new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now, mostly other places. Currently I play tabletop dnd with my friends but I'm looking to get back into roleplaying online! I am an og boarding school, Harry Potter, and Avatar the last Airbender rper (zutara for life). I am super interested in getting into some dysopian rp or ready player one rp if anyone has suggestions for forums! Thanks for taking the time to read my into and I hope to chat with you guys super soon.

Hey! Welcome to the site! I’m sure you’ll adjust easily. There’s plenty of help from all the corners in this site

Welcome to RPN, I’m sure that there are many different kinds of RPs that you will love, I have been on this website for three days and I am in a few really fun RPs, I’m sure you will find a cool one

Heyyo! Gotta love those DnD sessions!! I hope you find something that you're looking for quickly! Cheers

Hey there, Jess! If you're looking to get into the dystopian genre, hit me up! I'm all about the gritty goodness of those genres. Welcome to RPN!

I'm in the same boat. New to the site, but not roleplaying. I wouldn't mind doing a boarding school or HP one day. I usually do zombies or vampires. Also, I cannot do cannon very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back