Hello everyone!

Alyssa Chamberlain

So I'm new here, I'm kind of experienced with rp-ing, but I'm obviously no expert.

So, yea! Good to be a part of the community, everyone!

Hey hey @Alyssa Chamberlain and welcome to the Nation! Glad to have you here!

We're so lucky to have you choose us to roleplay on! I for one love this site and the people on it. Hopefully you will love it here too!

Out of curiosity, how did you find us?

Ayl said:
Welcome to RPN, Alyssa!
Thank you so much, Mordecai! :)

Wreck said:
Hey hey @Alyssa Chamberlain and welcome to the Nation! Glad to have you here!
We're so lucky to have you choose us to roleplay on! I for one love this site and the people on it. Hopefully you will love it here too!

Out of curiosity, how did you find us?
I actually was searching for sites and I happened to see this one :)

Ayl said:
Welcome to RPN, Alyssa!
Whoops, my bad. You're not Mordecai ahaha.

Mordecai said:
Hello and welcome to RPNation. What sort of roleplays are you interested in?
I'm mostly into casual roleplays. Something sort of real-life roleplays, you get me?

[QUOTE="Alyssa Chamberlain]Thank you so much, Mordecai! :)

I actually was searching for sites and I happened to see this one :)

[/QUOTE]
That's awesome! Well, I'm happy that you decided to join! So what are you looking for? A group roleplay, or are you more fond of 1x1s?

Wreck said:
That's awesome! Well, I'm happy that you decided to join! So what are you looking for? A group roleplay, or are you more fond of 1x1s?
I'm more into 1x1 roleplays. I find that group roleplays kind of confuse me.

Fantastic! I get you, no worries. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding what you're looking for here. (: Welcome to the community.

[QUOTE="Alyssa Chamberlain]I'm more into 1x1 roleplays. I find that group roleplays kind of confuse me.

[/QUOTE]
Aha, that's understandable. Sometimes group RPs confuse me too.

Mordecai said:
Fantastic! I get you, no worries. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding what you're looking for here. (: Welcome to the community.
Sweet! I hope so, too! Hopefully we can rp in the near future :)

Wreck said:
Aha, that's understandable. Sometimes group RPs confuse me too.
Yes, quite. Haha! I feel like it's a lot of stress to keep up with everyone. Ya get me?

Definitely! My 1v1 interest check is floating around somewhere in the Interest Check portion of the forums. (:

[QUOTE="Alyssa Chamberlain]Yes, quite. Haha! I feel like it's a lot of stress to keep up with everyone. Ya get me?

[/QUOTE]
Ah yeah. But personally I don't like the tension that can come between me and my partner in 1x1s. That's why I prefer group roleplays, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back