Hello Everyone!!

Ferret

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! The name's Ferret and I'm new here to RpNation....obviously. But I am not new to roleplaying.

I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years and have seen an array of genres and types of roleplayers. I generally like to play the female role in MxF roleplays, but if the plot interests me enough, I will consider playing the male role. I am quite craving some Marvel themed and Doctor Who themed roleplays, along with Apoc/Post-Apoc and Crime Drama roleplays..

So Yeah. That's it really. Its nice to be here and I can't wait to meet you all ^^

You and me?

We're friends now. ^^

Welcome to RPnation. I just arrived here myself but I have also roleplayer for majority of my life. We should definitely try to roleplay together in the near future. /eyebrow wiggle

Howdy there, Ferret, I am Killer, formerly known as Ayl.

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules After that, if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment, if you are looking for a group RP, or if you’re looking for 1x1s, take a look at the 1x1 Recruitment areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I may dare to state my opinion.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't do those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins(but only after you’ve gotten 10 posts in and have been a member for 24 hours. Ya know, to avoid spambots and all). You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all crazy, but you’ll learn that soon enough.

Check out the last link for a full guide to the site and everything you could possibly want. Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I wish you fun Rping!

Welcome to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back