Hello everyone.

AkiraRyuu

My characters are my children.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys, it's nice to find a Rp site thats clean. 😋 Anyway, I've been roleplaying for almost 7 or 8 years now i think? I went from roleplaying with lots of people all with different stories down to only a few people that Ive met in person, but with multiple rps to choose from for each. I'm ready to branch out again, and am excited fo have some fresh partners.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Wow that's awesome to hear! I've never met another Rper in person, that would be quite interesting.

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here. (I love how sleek and clean this site is too.)

Wow that's awesome to hear! I've never met another Rper in person, that would be quite interesting.

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here. (I love how sleek and clean this site is too.)
It is interesting to meet rp partners. I got my cousin into it, and so we did it for a while, and i actually just met some people out who did roleplay so maybe i was just lucky, but its nice to have a face or be able to hang out with your rp partners.

Yeah I'm a little jealous. It would be interesting. I think it would be kinda fun to have someone encourage you to keep writing or post a reply. Sharing a common interest I suppose.

I've shown a couple people but they weren't into it. What can ya do.

I bet, I'm glad you have the chance. Are you and them also friends?
Me? Oh yeah, eventually we become something like "exclusive" RP friends.
Like, we can talk about rp all day and share our stories, we help each other create ocs. The best part is that if one of us has a plan then we can just go hang out or call each other to discuss timing so we dont overlap our individual plans, unless we want to. I keep most plans secret :p

Ok i just read your bio and can i just say, im also in college for teaching. Got one year left after 2019-2020 year ^^

Ey! Welcome to the site! Good to know I'm not the only one trying to branch out again, as I've had essentially the same problem recently.
Anywho, I hope you have fun and you find partners and roleplays that you're happy with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back