Hello everyone.

Whitewolf787

Let the moon restore you by night.
Good evening everyone. I am whitewolf787. I have role played in the past but it has been some time since i was on a forum and RPed in this way. I am terrible at spelling, but will try to check my work before posting. lol I am looking forward to creating and playing new characters! I started off as a Phantom of the Opera Rper. However I now enjoy Vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, Harry Potter, ect... I am willing to play both female( i am female fyi) and male characters if needed. In-fact I rather enjoy it.
I love wolves, well all animals really. I am a proud mother of three children. I like to "write" when the moment takes me. I quoted it because I do not consider myself a writer, but like to put words on the page from time to time. I often wrote poetry in the past. I draw and paint when I find the time, and even occasionally play my Keyboard by ear(self taught). But i will leave you with this for now:

I Am Me (feb, 26, 2018)
------------------

I am a nerd, a dork, and a geek.
I'm not cute, or pretty, but perhaps a bit unique.

I talk to much because I care.
But I have a lap, a shoulder and and ear to share.
I giggle and smile over little things.
It's just a way I show how much it means.

I'm small in height, but not in heart.
I'll cry at movies, and at each tender part.
I feel love, but depression too.
I miss those that have left us to soon.

I love all my family and friends,
Even if i know some day, it will end.
I treasurer the small moments in a day,
Like the way sun catches at clouds in play.

I am me, here i am.
I'll reach out for you to take my hand.

I just wanted to say,
I'm a need, a dork and a geek.
I'm not cute, or pretty, but perhaps a bit unique.

original poem. If You wish to know me further, then all you have to do is ask.

Howl proud and free my friends!

Hello, welcome! I love that poem of yours! It's so creative and it's amazing how you made it yourself!~ Welcome to RPNation (:.

Hello, welcome! I love that poem of yours! It's so creative and it's amazing how you made it yourself!~ Welcome to RPNation (:.
Thank you. I like writing poetry. But as mentioned I try my hand at other things as well. I figured the poem would be a good way to say hello.

Hello, welcome to RPNation! That poem was lovely, and I think it's an indication that you'll really click with a lot of us nerds, dorks and geeks here with big hearts :3. Hope you enjoy your time on the site! :D

Hello, welcome to RPNation! That poem was lovely, and I think it's an indication that you'll really click with a lot of us nerds, dorks and geeks here with big hearts :3. Hope you enjoy your time on the site! :D

I hope that I do. I wanted to try to find a werewolf or vampire(or both) rp to enjoy. As stated I do not mind playing either female of male. I am used to Rping with a friend(verbally) and we would always have at min, 1 female, and 1 male character. Most of the time more. :)

A FELLOW WOLF LOVER!!
I'LL DEFINITELY HOWL TO THAT WITH GREAT HONOR!

I can help you with any grammatical errors if you'd like! I may not be the best, but I'm good enough!

You have a wonderful history! I'm intrigued!!

YOU"RE A FELLOW POETESS AS WELL!!! How miraculous!
You have me HYPED!! I LOVE POETRY myself! I tend to write some from time to time.
Breathtaking poem, I'd say!

You have a wide range of work behind you. I LOVE IT!!

That's pretty neat playing by ear! I used to do that myself!

I present to you my WELCOMING to RPN!!
I'm EXCITED THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
I hope you find yourself well situated here!

Hope to collaborate with you some time perhaps in the near distant future!

FLUFF AT YOUR SERVICE!
Feel free to HOWL at me if you are in need of assistance!~

It's an honor to have you here!

[=

A FELLOW WOLF LOVER!!
I'LL DEFINITELY HOWL TO THAT WITH GREAT HONOR!

I can help you with any grammatical errors if you'd like! I may not be the best, but I'm good enough!

You have a wonderful history! I'm intrigued!!

YOU"RE A FELLOW POETESS AS WELL!!! How miraculous!
You have me HYPED!! I LOVE POETRY myself! I tend to write some from time to time.
Breathtaking poem, I'd say!

You have a wide range of work behind you. I LOVE IT!!

That's pretty neat playing by ear! I used to do that myself!

I present to you my WELCOMING to RPN!!
I'm EXCITED THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
I hope you find yourself well situated here!

Hope to collaborate with you some time perhaps in the near distant future!

FLUFF AT YOUR SERVICE!
Feel free to HOWL at me if you are in need of assistance!~

It's an honor to have you here!

[=

What a wonderful greeting. As of right now im just trying to get a feel for the forum. I do have a question however, do the rps happen on a different site, or do we rp here. All i seem to find is discord or other app suggestions to contact others to rp. I would rather rp here, if at all possible. I wanted to find a werewolf/vampire ect type of Rp. any suggestions?

It is also wonderful to find another soul whom loves wolves.

What a wonderful greeting. As of right now im just trying to get a feel for the forum. I do have a question however, do the rps happen on a different site, or do we rp here. All i seem to find is discord or other app suggestions to contact others to rp. I would rather rp here, if at all possible. I wanted to find a werewolf/vampire ect type of Rp. any suggestions?

It is also wonderful to find another soul whom loves wolves.

Typically most folks prefer role-playing on Discord. There are those that RP on here particularly as well.
Everything varies between individuals.
If you haven't tried already.
I suggest that you go to the search bar that is located near the upper right corner and type up what you're in search for. For example: Your "Werewolf/Vampire RP".
You will be given a list full of suggestions in relation to what you have searched up.
Many things may differ pertaining to the preference of the individuals who posted each thread.
I'm pretty sure you will find some groups that may stick to role-playing here or some place else such as Discord.
Not all threads are linked to groups some may involve a 1 on 1 interaction. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that as well.

APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE REPLY!
I'm a bit drowsy at the moment! I hope this was helpful enough! If not, I'll fix my mistake!
I feel as though I didn't properly help you!
If you don't find what you're looking for in a group or more. I'll help you raise up a group for your particular RP!
I'll surely look forward to getting you all sorted out tomorrow if anything!

[=

Typically most folks prefer role-playing on Discord. There are those that RP on here particularly as well.
Everything varies between individuals.
If you haven't tried already.
I suggest that you go to the search bar that is located near the upper right corner and type up what you're in search for. For example: Your "Werewolf/Vampire RP".
You will be given a list full of suggestions in relation to what you have searched up.
Many things may differ pertaining to the preference of the individuals who posted each thread.
I'm pretty sure you will find some groups that may stick to role-playing here or some place else such as Discord.
Not all threads are linked to groups some may involve a 1 on 1 interaction. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that as well.

APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE REPLY!
I'm a bit drowsy at the moment! I hope this was helpful enough! If not, I'll fix my mistake!
I feel as though I didn't properly help you!
If you don't find what you're looking for in a group or more. I'll help you raise up a group for your particular RP!
I'll surely look forward to getting you all sorted out tomorrow if anything!

[=

I was wanting to role play on this site, and not on discord. Yes I have used the search bar. It is still proving hard to find an rp that interests me. Most of the ones i searched seem to want to rp off site. It is a very large site and it seems it can be difficult to navigate. You have been helpful and I wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for answering my question.

I am sorry that you are drowsy, it is getting a bite late for most. You should rest and yes hopefully it will be worked out tomorrow.

Thank you again.

Also as a side note your personalty, at least what i can gather through these short posts, seems fun. I look forward to talking to you more and many others. :) I miss role playing.

You're most WELCOMED!! ^-^

No need to apologize! Everything is all good.

Much appreciated to hear that from you!

Had any luck in finding Role-plays that are suitable for you?

[=

Welcome back!
Hope you didn't have much of a stressful day!

Hmm... would you like for us to start up our own group? Revolving around your Vampire/Werewolf RP.

[=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back