Hello everyone

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself and get to know everyone in this awesome community, even though that's not likely lol. I've been roleplaying for almost ten years and I've known about this community for a while, but didn't decide to join until recently. I'm honestly surprised with how big of a community this is, with a diverse scope of stories, ideas, and artwork. A lot of creative minds on here. It actually makes me wish I had joined sooner.

It'll take me some time to learn all the rules and guidelines on this forum, but I'm really excited to get started and create some fun and exciting stories with you all.

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!

ah I also wished I joined sooner, but on the other hand, it doesn't really matter when you join, it's how you spend your time after you join. And I hope you'll have fun!

Most rules are actually just common sense, and if you don't understand something about the RP terms on the site, feel free to ask around, the community is very friendly and helpful.

I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself and get to know everyone in this awesome community, even though that's not likely lol. I've been roleplaying for almost ten years and I've known about this community for a while, but didn't decide to join until recently. I'm honestly surprised with how big of a community this is, with a diverse scope of stories, ideas, and artwork. A lot of creative minds on here. It actually makes me wish I had joined sooner.

It'll take me some time to learn all the rules and guidelines on this forum, but I'm really excited to get started and create some fun and exciting stories with you all.

Welcome, and enjoy yourself by all means! There's people to see, and places to be around here for everyone, so I guarantee you'll get attached pretty soon. Feel free to ask for help in terms of how this site works, I may be able to assist. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back