Hello everyone!

Ankoku91

Lurker
Hi!

My name is Darío and I'm a 27 year old guy from Spain living in the Netherlands. I work as a software developer and I spend most of my free time with my girlfriend, watching series and playing video games.

I've never been able to get into role playing because I've never had a community of people with the interest and time to do so when I was younger. Now that I'm older people have even less time and not being able to speak Dutch fluently (yet!) doesn't help either, so I'm coming here to see if I'm finally able to have fun roleplaying! :)

Hi!

My name is Darío and I'm a 27 year old guy from Spain living in the Netherlands. I work as a software developer and I spend most of my free time with my girlfriend, watching series and playing video games.

I've never been able to get into role playing because I've never had a community of people with the interest and time to do so when I was younger. Now that I'm older people have even less time and not being able to speak Dutch fluently (yet!) doesn't help either, so I'm coming here to see if I'm finally able to have fun roleplaying! :)
Welcome on this site!

Hello, fellow new person on this site. I am glad to see there is another person living in the Netherlands her. I am born and raised in the Netherlands if you ever wanna chat in Dutch to practise this beautiful language or Rp with me(in English) let me know.

Welcome to RPN!

It's true you can get into this hobby at any age, so you didn't miss anything ^^
I hope you can get nice people to RP with here. And, most importantly, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back