Hello everyone!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! As you all know, I'm pretty new to this forum... H O W E V E R I am not new to roleplaying! I've been roleplaying for about 9 years. Yes, it all started with Warrior Cats (//shot) when I was about 8 years old using the classic -claw- and -hiss- roleplay techniques (anyone relate?). Well, I've come a long way after that and now is in love with the art of Roleplaying. Sadly, I have fallen out of tune with my roleplaying muscle (what do you mean? Yes it exists... >.>) considering that the main place where I would roleplay is now becoming deserted. This "main place" was a game and so therefore I am not familiar with forum roleplay either. I will learn though! (●´ω`●) In the area of Roleplaying, I have experience with...roleplaying (>.>) and with creating them (I have created 6 in-depth roleplays that all soon became deserted because of inactivity of members and soon myself as well due to that. HOWEVER, I hope to revive some of the roleplays because I worked quite hard on them and really want them to live up to the potential that I'd love for them to... ಥ‿ಥ). My genre preferences often revolve around fantasy Rp and also anything surreal and unrealistic (including futuristic Rps). Other than roleplaying, I love cosplaying (kind of new to it, but eh), I am going to begin attending Larps next year (the more story-driven ones, not the "lightning attack!", "lightning attack!", "lightning attack!" ones. ∑ (゜Д゜)), I love the "random and weird"... and also the "d a r k", surprisingly...(Look up Cyanide and Happiness and you'll get what I mean), I am in love with the Steven Universe show, I am a girl gamer, and I love manga and anime...there are S P E C I F I C types of anime and manga that I prefer... but... you know... >.>; Anything else that you learn about me will be if you actually talk to me! PleasetalktomeI'mlonelyandIswearIdonotbitesometimes ✖‿✖. I really really hope that I can call this place my Rp home and hope to meet you all in-character as well!

Welcome, and hello! (And I completely understand those classic moves for RP. I started out on Roblox so many years ago...)
Either way, heyo! I hope you're gonna have a wonderful time here. And a cosplayer as well? Gasp That's something neat to know! I do a bit of it myself, but still assembling my outfits and props a little.

I hope you actually get your RPs up and running! I run one myself, but, that's not apart of a proper welcome, is it? And only sometimes do you bite? I guess I'll have to keep all hands and feet within the vehicle, and stick a little away from all teeth. (Also? Cyanide and Happiness is wonderful! Not the most consistent follower, but certainly enjoy it.)

Either way, I'll chat and talk to ya, if you need a random person to chat with.
Oh! And before I forget? I'm Leo, kind to meet ya. HTCOR is an acronym for a character I utterly adore, one of my own.

There are so many ways to find the rp you want, whether you prefer 1x1 or group ^^ I'm sure you'll find something interesting to hone your skills.

Cosplaying is fun! Have you ever cosplayed a character you wanted to rp? xD

anyway, where are my manners...
Welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey! Nice to meet you Leo and Onmyoji! Ah Roblox, yes, I also remember those nightmares Leo. Leo. I'll make sure to stop by and say hi every once in a while! :D Also Onmyoji Onmyoji , yes! I wanted to cosplay an inkling from Splatoon (not much people know of it >.>) and it was a blast! Thank you for your warm welcomes! ≧◡≦

ah Splatoon. I haven't played it but I know the game.
that's a fun character to cosplay as. xD

what are your future cosplay projects? (pardon me for non-rp questions, I just like to talk about cosplay)
also, Larp? I never tried any, but I've seen reports from my friends and it seems fun as well.

Nah, tis fine! My future cosplay plans are: Kanna and Tohru from Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon maid, Yandere aka Ayano Aishi from Yandere Simulator (My plans with her is to have one side bloody/murderous and the other half almost sickeningly sweet and innocent), Merida from Ava's Demon, a genderbent Dammek from HiveSwap, and Padparadscha from Steven Universe. Next year I will be attending MomoCon in Atlanta, Georgia and will most likely bring 3-4 of the 6 cosplays that I am planning. (°∀°) The reason why Larp is very interesting to me is because it combines my two favorite things, roleplaying and cosplaying. So far I am also inexperienced with Larp as I still have one more year to go before I am even allowed to begin larping. However, I have a whole list of larp events that I would love to attend in the near future. Before then, I like to hype myself up by watching larp youtubers such as Mo Mo O'brien, Larp House, Larp Girl, and Raquel Skellington. ◕ ◡ ◕

ohh Kanna :3D:
that should be so cute!
and wow Ava's demon cosplay sounds nice too. I don't know other characters though ^^

but 3-4 cosplays at once, you're brave xD I never used more than two at a time. Good luck with that!

oh yes I totally agree about Larp. even though I haven't tried myself, but I have a few friends who are into that and their reports are always so fun to read. I envy them just a tiny bit~ but not much, as I have other hobbies that take priority, so I'm not very keen on trying larp after all. Text rp and cosplay are more than enough for me ^^

I totally understand that! Yeah, Kanna is my spirit animal (she is so adorable >w<). I envy your friends too, honestly lul. I'm glad to know that they love them! Also, you know Ava's Demon? :O

Hi everyone! As you all know, I'm pretty new to this forum... H O W E V E R I am not new to roleplaying! I've been roleplaying for about 9 years. Yes, it all started with Warrior Cats (//shot) when I was about 8 years old using the classic -claw- and -hiss- roleplay techniques (anyone relate?). Well, I've come a long way after that and now is in love with the art of Roleplaying. Sadly, I have fallen out of tune with my roleplaying muscle (what do you mean? Yes it exists... >.>) considering that the main place where I would roleplay is now becoming deserted. This "main place" was a game and so therefore I am not familiar with forum roleplay either. I will learn though! (●´ω`●) In the area of Roleplaying, I have experience with...roleplaying (>.>) and with creating them (I have created 6 in-depth roleplays that all soon became deserted because of inactivity of members and soon myself as well due to that. HOWEVER, I hope to revive some of the roleplays because I worked quite hard on them and really want them to live up to the potential that I'd love for them to... ಥ‿ಥ). My genre preferences often revolve around fantasy Rp and also anything surreal and unrealistic (including futuristic Rps). Other than roleplaying, I love cosplaying (kind of new to it, but eh), I am going to begin attending Larps next year (the more story-driven ones, not the "lightning attack!", "lightning attack!", "lightning attack!" ones. ∑ (゜Д゜)), I love the "random and weird"... and also the "d a r k", surprisingly...(Look up Cyanide and Happiness and you'll get what I mean), I am in love with the Steven Universe show, I am a girl gamer, and I love manga and anime...there are S P E C I F I C types of anime and manga that I prefer... but... you know... >.>; Anything else that you learn about me will be if you actually talk to me! PleasetalktomeI'mlonelyandIswearIdonotbitesometimes ✖‿✖. I really really hope that I can call this place my Rp home and hope to meet you all in-character as well!
hey, how are you?

Kanna cosplays are always so adorable xDD

yes, I know Ava's Demon! Not the whole story though (yet). I was following it when it just started but at some point stopped reading. I think because there was a break in submissions or something, and I had a lot of stuff going on irl to keep track of that... Anyway, I really want to come back to it and read from the beginning.

And it's cool you want to cosplay that. I like the designs there very much.

Yeah! That sounds great! ouo Honestly, that was me when I was a coffee person and had 2-3 cups a day, oof.

I'll probably be able to RP later as well since I will be driving to a friend's house soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back