Hello Everyone~!

Rachel28

Hi! My name is Rachel and I love meeting new people and roleplaying.

I hope that we can all get along~(^U^)

I'm more of a fandom roleplayer, and the ones that I have already roleplayed before are Hetalia,Fruits Basket and some Naruto.

Though I would also love to try different other fandoms and fantasy too~

Well I suppose that's all~

Nice to meet you everyone!​

Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your first tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison. Right now, there are 8 spaces available to be able to play on the next assassin game (AG) Trials by Fire.

I love Hetalia and Fruits Basket too! I've read all Furuba manga

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your first tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison. Right now, there are 8 spaces available to be able to play on the next assassin game (AG) Trials by Fire.
I love Hetalia and Fruits Basket too! I've read all Furuba manga

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for welcoming me~ I'm sure I'll have lots of fun. That assassin game sounds interesting, is it based on a game? Or is it dice? I would love to try it out!

Really? Yes another fan! It's hard to find Furuba fans! Who is your favorite character? Furuba and Hetalia-wise~

Rachel28 said:
Thank you for welcoming me~ I'm sure I'll have lots of fun. That assassin game sounds interesting, is it based on a game? Or is it dice? I would love to try it out!
Really? Yes another fan! It's hard to find Furuba fans! Who is your favorite character? Furuba and Hetalia-wise~
The game is based on the Mafia Board Game and the Town of Salem online game. It's mostly thought out by me and the link is on my signature!

As for Furuba it would be mmm...Tohru, Kyo and Hatsuharu

For Hetalia: Russia, Belarus, Italia,

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]The game is based on the Mafia Board Game and the Town of Salem online game. It's mostly thought out by me and the link is on my signature!
As for Furuba it would be mmm...Tohru, Kyo and Hatsuharu

For Hetalia: Russia, Belarus, Italia,

[/QUOTE]
I see,would it be alright for me to play even though I have no previous knowledge of either the board game or that online game? *sweatdrops*

Those characters are pretty cool~ I adore Tohru,Kyo,Yuki and Momiji~

In Hetalia I love every character, but my favorite is Canada

Rachel28 said:
I see,would it be alright for me to play even though I have no previous knowledge of either the board game or that online game? *sweatdrops*
Those characters are pretty cool~ I adore Tohru,Kyo,Yuki and Momiji~

In Hetalia I love every character, but my favorite is Canada
It's okay for you to play. The more the merrier and you can understand it on the go. Everyone is just getting hyped and understanding how the games work :)

Those characters are nice and Canada is unique and funny

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]It's okay for you to play. The more the merrier and you can understand it on the go. Everyone is just getting hyped and understanding how the games work :)
Those characters are nice and Canada is unique and funny

[/QUOTE]
Okay I see, thank you~ I'll check it out right now~ :D

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I'm also open for 1x1 Rps if you wish to

[/QUOTE]
Really? That sounds great! Thanks for the offer~ Would it be bad for me to take advantage of that right now? xD

Rachel28 said:
Really? That sounds great! Thanks for the offer~ Would it be bad for me to take advantage of that right now? xD
No, it wouldn't though I am going to bed pretty soon, since it's 2:30 am and I have to go to work. :) But I'll answer ASAP

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]No, it wouldn't though I am going to bed pretty soon, since it's 2:30 am and I have to go to work. :) But I'll answer ASAP

[/QUOTE]
Thank you~ though I haven't exactly thought of what to roleplay. Well good night! We could discuss of what to roleplay when you're available~ I would love to hear your opinion, though if you want we could always do Hetalia or Furuba ^_^

Rachel28 said:
Thank you~ though I haven't exactly thought of what to roleplay. Well good night! We could discuss of what to roleplay when you're available~ I would love to hear your opinion, though if you want we could always do Hetalia or Furuba ^_^
Let me send you a PM

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I've sent it! I'm going to bed now. Night night! Hope to see you later on today ;)

[/QUOTE]
Of course~ See you soon! I've replied to your message now

Hi! Welcome. I'm Kay. Maybe we could do a 1x1 together sometime. I don't really have a fandom that I go for, but I like fantasy. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

kaydoll said:
Hi! Welcome. I'm Kay. Maybe we could do a 1x1 together sometime. I don't really have a fandom that I go for, but I like fantasy. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Thank you! You're very kind, I'd love to roleplay with you- I'm up for fantasy~ any kind! Maybe tomorrow since it's pretty late here though ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back