Hello everyone

DespairBear

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
Hello, It is a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope to become friends and have amazing roleplays with you. I am mostly a one-on-one role player but I am always open to stepping out of my comfort zone. A few other things about me: I love animals, you have been warned :) if you get me started then we will probably talk for hours! Sorry if I'm rambling a little... Or a lot, I'm not so good at introducing myself unlike my characters. I hope to get to know you all and all the lovely characters out roaming this site!

Yes! I actually have 3 demon kitties <3 a three year old, 1year old and a 7month old, what about you?

I have a rat terrier and my fiance has a turtle, which means it's basically my turtle as well. xD

xD Turtles are awesome but I think my cats would try to eat the rat terrier... They have tried to eat much bigger dogs O.o

;_; what the

My dog thinks he's super tough though, so I kinda know what you mean. Even though he tries to pick fights with huge dogs that are like, ten times his size lmao

Yes, my oldest cat has tried to eat my stepdads blue heeler before. She ended up ripping out her own back claw and hasnt trusted dogs since (even though the poop pooch didn't even touch her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back