Hello, everyone!

Face Nemesis

BLADE Mechanic
Hey there, everyone! Name's Face Nemesis, although you can call me Nemesis for short! Myself and a few friends have been looking for a new place to visit for roleplays, and this site looked promising, so I've decided to go and get a head start here! The roleplays here look a little more complex than what I'm used to, although I think I'll be able to learn quickly!

I've been participating in roleplays for many years now, although I still feel like there's a lot that I can learn, so joining a dedicated site for the subject is exciting. I'm into all sorts of subjects, although I'm mostly used to roleplays based off of pre-existing series. I'm always up for something new, though!

I'll end this off by saying a few of my other interests. I absolutely love video games, and play a wide variety of them, although RPGs are my favorites. As those familiar with the game might be able to tell from my username, Xenoblade is my favorite game of all time, although the sequel is slowly beginning to take its spot. My favorite video game characters are Shulk from Xenoblade and Lin from Xenoblade X. Some other games that I really like are EarthBound, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Half-Life, and Animal Crossing. I watch a few television shows as well, mostly animated ones. My favorite is the entire Naruto series, although I'm also a huge fan of Dragon Ball, Xiaolin Showdown, and Akame Ga Kill. I also happen to be really into Star Wars, and I can't wait until The Force Awakens is shown in theaters! That's all I can really think to mention right now. I hope to see you all again soon!

Ayyyyyyy, welcome to RPN!~ Ahhh, Xenoblades is amazing, but it's so long, especially when I'm trying to complete all the side-quests. Also, mind if I ask who you main in Smash? Or at least, what's some of the characters you play often?

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Thanks, everyone! It's good to see how friendly the community here is already, and I'll be sure to look at all of those links you posted, Xylin!

Hissatsuken said:
I am, in fact, one of the friends he mentioned.
Yes, you are.

MintyChipLuv said:
Ayyyyyyy, welcome to RPN!~ Ahhh, Xenoblades is amazing, but it's so long, especially when I'm trying to complete all the side-quests. Also, mind if I ask who you main in Smash? Or at least, what's some of the characters you play often?
It's a very long game, but it's definitely worth the time. I still have yet to go on to a 100% run, although I'm taking my current playthrough more slowly now that I know the story. It's a lot of fun completing the side quests, even if some can be a little tedious. xD My favorite character in Smash is Shulk, although I also play as Ness, Zelda, and Captain Falcon frequently.

SuperiorKunivas said:
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D
I believe I am one of your friends. X3
Yep, you are, too!

[QUOTE="Soul Evans]Hey sis.
I'm another one of the friends mentioned, sis brought up the site to me so I decided to join in.

[/QUOTE]
Hey sis. (Just to avoid confusion from others, we call each other "sis" even though we're both males who aren't related. Long story on that one. xD It relates to two characters from a series we both like.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back