Hello everyone!

CossetteTsukino

Wandering Daughter
Hello one and all!!!

My name is Cossette and I am new to this site and I am very excited to become a part of this community. I have not been active an RP world of any kind in a few years (since high school really) and words cannot possibly express how much I have missed it. I have a three year old daughter so life has really been too hectic to be able to enjoy writing. But she has stared school and our lives have calmed down enough for me to get back to a few things I enjoy!

Some of my hobbies include reading (books and manga alike), watching anime (of all genres), and gaming of course
:) I have a Fiance who I love dearly and will be marrying this All Hallows' Eve. He is truly my other half and I would be lost without him. We share so many things that we enjoy but m obsession with anime, manga, and RP are not included on that list.

I hope that this community not only gives me a chance to let out some of my creativity but also a chance to meet knew people and form a circle of friends with which I can both find and lend support for all things RP as well as RL. I am sure I am a little rusty in some areas but that's nothing a little time can't fix
:)

I am excited to meet you all and your characters!!!

Weeelcome! I'm new, as well - hope we can see eachother more! ☆ ~('▽^)ノ

Wish you all the best for you and your loved one also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back