Hello everyone!

Shy2Infinity

Professional daydreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi Everyone! I'm new (of course)! I wouldn't be making this thread if not, right? I've come to this site because I was looking for fellow roleplayers and to be comfortable with my own kind, as I'm sure everyone else would like to be. I really love roleplaying and I'm passionate about my characters, story telling, and poetry. Oh, I also love various anime, Supernatural and I guess I'm getting into Doctor Who and some other show that I can't remember.

Fun Facts

• I like the color blue!
  • I tend to love animals more than people, in fact human beings scare me more.
  • As should be apparent I am an avid reader as well as a passionate writer.
  • Um... And I like to have fun? That can be a fun fact right?

Welcome to RPNation Infinity!, the site where we stay up after 3 and drink our night tea, if you ever have any questions you can scroll down to Forums and press on Site Questions & Information to learn more about the site, if you want to meet new people once you feel comfortable enough there's also RECRUITMENT And the CHAT that members are always on, we have a variety of roleplays and a community of friendly people so have fun, I hope you enjoy your stay here

Question: what's your favorite character from Supernatural?

~Galactic

Hiii! And tea sounds good, although my friend is the actual tea drinker. Like she should have been born british. :P Anyway... My favorite character from Supernatural would have to be Dean (bad boy alert lol) but I'm only on season three and I'm not too far into the season.

Fufu~ Of course we all like to have fun! It should be assumed on a site like this we should all have our own kind of fun.

Anyways, hi and welcome. I just joined today, so I'm going around, spreading my playfulness~ Can't say that I've ever watched Supernatural. I have actually seen one episode because I was bored one day, but nothing else. It didn't really seem that interesting to me...

Also, if I transformed into a catgirl would you like me more~? owo

Arin said:
Fufu~ Of course we all like to have fun! It should be assumed on a site like this we should all have our own kind of fun.
Anyways, hi and welcome. I just joined today, so I'm going around, spreading my playfulness~ Can't say that I've ever watched Supernatural. I have actually seen one episode because I was bored one day, but nothing else. It didn't really seem that interesting to me...

Also, if I transformed into a catgirl would you like me more~? owo
Thanks for the warm welcome! o3o Also I love cat girls! Who doesn't? But I like you anyway so its perfectly fine o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back