Hello everyone! It's so nice to be here!

HaleyGrissel

Hi there! My name is Haley and thank you so much for reading. I roleplayed pretty regularly for about two and a half years, however life got in the way and I dropped it around two years ago. I've finally decided to get back into the hobby I enjoyed so much. After some digging, I stumbled upon this site! I'm a literate role-player (Admittedly, a little rusty) and not a fan of roleplaying modern settings. But, I'm definitely open to knew things! I won't lie, I love action packed and dramatic roleplaying with engaging and tragic characters. To keep this short, I'll list settings and genres I have experience in and what kind of roleplay partner(s) I think I would work well with, and vice versa of course. Thank you again for reading and I can't wait to meet all of you amazing role-players! <3
Experiences:
*Medieval
*Playing males and females
*Modern
*AU's
*Fantasy/Magic
Things I'd love to see in partner(s)
*Literate role-player
*Engaging, willing to push the story forward
*Slow paced. I tend to rush out of excitement, so someone to slow me down would create a perfect dynamic
*Group or one-on-one. No preference
*Patient! I am a relatively busy student so I'm not able to be on all the time. I am currently on break though!

So sorry about your difficulty -- you might need 10 posts before you can message. I'm excited you're interested.

Going out to run an errand but will be back later. Hope to hear from you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back