Hello everyone~! :D

BrokenLove25

One Time Luck
Hello there,... I'm new :3

so, I guess I'll just tell some basic things about myself and my roleplaying history xD

so, I'm a blond Belgian girl from 14 years old, who has been rping for at least six years, and totally enjoys doing so~

as I said before, I'm Belgain, so my English isn't necessarily perfect, and my English vocabulary can always grow~

so, my posts aren't perfect, but I always try to write a paragraph per post to at least give you some joy in reading it :3

this seems like a very nice site with very nice people, so I don't think I'll regret joining this site~

:3

I'm also becoming an Otaku, but... currently I'm taking a break because of personal reasons >////<

I like roleplaying any kind of thing, horror, action, romance roleplays... I don't know, just... anything xD

so well, if you have any questions about me, you can always ask them :3

First of all, welcome to the RpNation BrokenLove25!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back