Hello everybody!

Jay the Dragon

Hello, I'm Jay!

I am just a mildly friendly dragon that isn't a stranger to roleplay, but hasn't done it in quite a long while. I usually prefer to do roleplay in private with people that I am closer to, so I definitely will have to readjust to doing it on a public scale again. I first began roleplaying on another website back in 2013, and experimented with a variety of different styles while I was there. I can be rather flexible when it comes to a roleplay, but do prefer to keep it simple. Not too terribly simple, though. I do like to get in a paragraph or two, but of course it just depends.

I like to believe that I am relatively easy to approach, so I will be happy to chat! I hope to meet lots of new people here, and look forward to roleplaying with whoever may be interested. ^^

WELCOME STRANGER NICE TO MEET YOU I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE TIME HERE

YOU'RE WELCOME STRANGER I LIKE THAT BRAND NEW MOTIVATED ATTITUDE YOU HAVE SO I KNOW YOU'LL DO GREAT HERE EVEN THO I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW YOU AND AM BASING THAT OFF MY OWN PRIOR EXPERIENCES

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Always lovely to see more visitors of the scaley variety! Hope you settle in ok~
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back