• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hello! (Deception x QueenofDorks)

Ellis heaved a large box, heavily taped down by moving tape, into the room that had been designated as his in the dorms. Of course, not only his but his roommate's... who hadn't shuttled their things in yet. Not that wasn't peculiar -- the messy haired blonde had only assumed they would by now. Various sized boxes consumed the floor of the right side of the room, cluttered around the bed that too hold his personal belongings. Posters, a messenger bag, list of classes, course books, and so on and so forth.

A sharp tone pierced the air, his ringtone notifying him of an incoming call. As gentle, and hurriedly, as possible he settled the box down upon another -- confirming that it was stable enough, and then proceeding to tug out his cellphone; the caller ID labelled it was his father. One finger swiped across to accept the call and held it up to his ear, "Hey dad," he greeted, grappling his Swiss Army knife from the bedside table to cut into the package that withheld his favored books.

"Yeah, just got in. Campus is huge, plentiful things to do. Thank Mr. Byrnes for me when you see him next. He really helped me through with recommending me for that scholarship."

The next few minutes were filled with minimum quick chatter, Ellis aware of his father's busy schedule. Though was grateful for the phone call to see how things were settling in. With goodbyes over and a promise to call tomorrow, the twenty four year old hanged up to proceed with handling his books gingerly out of the box, stacking them onto a wooden shelf, sorting them all out alphabetically.

Ah so so sorry! I really honestly thought I replied this time but I didn't for sure I'll have something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back