Hello! Could I ask for help?

Ayanadeur

Trash Can
So I used to have an account on here (but I forgot the password and I had to make a new one) and it seems as if things have changed on this site? Like, what is up with the extra pages sections? Does that mean that the character sheets and whatnot are no longer attached to the original RP page? Do we need to create a second thread for the character sheets and stuff, then put a link to it in the RP? Thank you in advance for the help.^-^ (I hope I made sense?) Like ex. 

[Creates role play under the topic]

[Has to make character sheets under extra pages, instead of being directly connected to the role play]

[Has to link both sheets to each other so that people can find everything]

Welcome back, first of all. Second of all, the site went through a big update in August if that's what you mean. Maybe you should check out the guide that can be found underneath the Site Questions section of the site. That might help you. Sorry I'm a bit useless. 

Quick answer to your question, yes you would now have to create multiple threads and link them into a main thread.  There are Hosted Projects were serve as mini-forums (which users can create at 500 content posts), but you'd still have to create the different forums/threads/topics you'd desire (rp, characters, lore, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back