hello c:

HRpercussion

i'm HRpercussion! i've been lurking here after my old roleplay site kinda died but i finally mustered up the motivation to actually make a post here

some things i'm into include reading fanfiction, writing, pokemon (+ spinoffs like pmd/pokemon ranger), drawing, utaites, playing the piano, watching certain animes, and reading bl/gl manga. usual post length is anywhere from 100-500 words; i tend to try my best to match my partner's length but unfortunately if it's any more than that then i'm probably going to disappoint you, haha. i'm also trying to do camp nanowrimo right now and it's uhhhh,,, questionable progress but i'm trying my best

anyway, nice to meet you all o/

grigori grigori YES I DID EOS IS MY FAVORITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've had a few different teams since i replayed it a couple of times but my favorites are probably skitty/chikorita right now, and chimchar/riolu for nostalgia since that was the team i had when i first played it c':

grigori grigori YES I DID EOS IS MY FAVORITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i've had a few different teams since i replayed it a couple of times but my favorites are probably skitty/chikorita right now, and chimchar/riolu for nostalgia since that was the team i had when i first played it c':

aww i love that!!! chikorita is my fav starter omg
when i first played my team was vulpix/shinx

grigori grigori luxray is actually one of my favorite pokemon ever so i'm not sure why i never chose to play as shinx, haha, but i definitely should in the future. also honestly vulpix is so cute and stronk great choice imo c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back