Hello all!

BonBon

Cyclops was right
I'm a college student, and though not new to role-playing, I'm new to this site! I hope to have a fun experience with everyone here! :csmile:

Welcome to RPNATION, Bonbon!
Hope you have a wonderful time here!
If you need anything or have questions don't be afraid to contact me~!
●○●LilyannaGaming ●○●

In addition to my introduction I'd like to add what piques my interest. I'm into fairly anything, but I'm most interested in stories that take place in the past. The roaring 20s, the great depression, the old detective cliches of the 1940s, neat home cooked meals of the 1950s, and so on and so forth. That's not to say I'm not interested in anything else, it's just that's what's been giving me the most inspiration lately!

Thanks for replying to my post as well, haha. I feel like you're returning a favor or something, lol. :closed eyes open smile:

You're profile pic isn't so bad yourself! I don't particularly known what that nice piece of food is, but it looks delicious! :3D:

Thanks to both of you for you're welcoming hellos and I say hello back! :D I'm a little awkward and don't know what else to say? I just thought it might seem kinda rude just to pop back in and say, "Thanks and hi" and then just vanish into the distance haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back