Hello All!

Are you interested in being a part of Gerald's story, or simply finding out more about him?

• Yes, that'd be great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, why not?

• Maybe, we'll see

• No, not right now...

• No thank you!

• Total voters

Gerald Lightfoot

Hi everyone, I'm Dom. I'm just a guy from England, who's interested in Roleplaying. I've created a website dedicated to my character Gerald Lightfoot, who I'm intending to develop constantly. I am also an author, with a book in the works, based on the story of Gerald. I'm looking for people to get involved in Roleplays with him, who (if they want) will then play a part within the novel itself. I'm only 19 myself, so if at times any roleplay or post seems somewhat immature, I'm sorry. Also, my knowledge may not be incredible, but I do try and make up for it! I am very dedicated, usually appearing either for an extended period each day or various times a day. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, I'm very friendly and always willing to either chat or engage in a roleplay.

Anyway, it would be great to hear from you all!

Thanks for taking the time out to read this!

Dom & Gerald.

I like reading other peoples' stories so I may have to creep on your character lol And dedication is always a plus.

Anyway!

Welcome to RPN! :)

As someone who has only been here for a week myself, I can definitely tell you that there are a lot of friendly people around here. I'm sure you'll make yourself at home in no time.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! You're more than welcome to creep on Gerald :) I hope so, Roleplaying is definitely my thing, it'd be nice to meet some fellow roleplayers!

Thank you for saying so :) I hope to really develop him and create an interesting world for his story using people's characters to help, and this site hopefully will give me a huge foundation to work from :) I'm really excited to be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back