Hello All!

ReydHaydenGrace

Be a White Light
My name is Reyd Hayden Grace! Justin is my real name! I've had this character name since 7th grade (currently in 12th) and, typically, he is blonde with blue eyes, though he can have purple or grey hair with the same color eyes. He is loyal, level-headed and an all around good person. His morals are based off mine, and his reactions are how I picture myself reacting in those situations. His powers, if I'm making them up from what I want them to be, are basically Pokemon techniques. He is what I have adapted from the name given to them online: Gijinka. He has the ability to use Pokemon techniques by merging with the souls of willing Pokemon. He is a Gijinka master, which means he's merged with eighteen types (yes, including fairy), five dual types, and a single legendary. This allows him to unlock all the Pokemon techniques. While this may seem like a godmodding character, I have taken measures to make sure that this character is not too strong. My Roleplay style also helps this aspect.

More about myself: I have been roleplaying (on Facebook) for three years now. Yet, since the world of RP there has died, I, along with my friend Victor Legion (Drew) decided it was time to find somewhere new. That brings us here. Truth be told, he and I "LARP"ed in some ways. We created a story and played it out; however, we didn't use sword and actually act it out. It was more of partner story telling, among ourselves. Our characters were never the same. You couldn't have a Gijinka in a Skyrim world, or a Halo world. My character was always Reyd though. Drew has alternated between Jake, Jason, Faith, and now Victor, but his confidence with this character is great. We both believe this can be our new home for Reyd and Victor, and we're dying to give it a try. We're happy to be invited to anything, as we have a great mind for creativity, and already have a basis on our characters. Also, he and I are fair RPers. While most people will find cheap ways out of attacks, he and I will take an attack if we can see no way out of it. I've actually never won a Roleplay battle because I couldn't find a way out of many techniques. But that was also because I was Roleplaying with unfair people. Anyway, I hope that appeals to some of you. :)

Thank you all for being so inviting, and I can't wait to Roleplay with you all!

Sincerely, Justin Dyer/Reyd Hayden Grace

Welcome, welcome to RpNation, sir. I wish you good tidings around the site and hope to see you around the ShoutBox sometime. We're all pretty friendly, even if strange, so don't be afraid to give us a wave.

Greetings! I wasn't aware that Facebook had a RP community. Have you only used it in the messenger form or have you used forums before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back