Hello all!

tommo020

Hey everyone, name's Tom. im looking for some new RP experiences, I have quite a lot of experience with forum based RP and other types of RP. Well I hope to see some of you soon!

Welcome tommo020, to :RpN:! I hope you will find :RpN: to your liking. :wizardHappy:

Hello Tom, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

We have a plethora of RPs from which you can choose, all you have to do is find one. That, of course, is the hard part. :) You will find that there are a lot of different levels of RPers on the site, some who have very little experience and some who are very skilled at the written word. Whatever you fancy you will find.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Hey, thank you Reaper and Xylin, I'm just trying to find the right Roleplay at the moment, hopefully it wont take to long.

I understand that before I have made 10 posts I cant send PM's, only thing is I am trying to PM someone to join a RP thread, any help? Thanks in advance.

Do a search for the user on the search tool on the top right. That will bring up a list of things the user has done on the left hand side of the page whereas the user's avatar will appear on the left. Click on the user's name (you can click on the user's name from anywhere you see the user) and a pop up box will appear. You will then click on the profile page and then you can leave a comment on the user's wall.

Or you can ask in OOC chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back