Hello... again.

Rolling

Bottom Text
I probably don't need to make one of these since I'm not aaactually new, but it's been long enough between now and the last time I was here that I'm pretty sure nobody would even recognize me. So!

... I ran out of good things to say right there. I'm an expert at making these threads. Anyway, hello.

Well, I can't really say "welcome back!" and lavish you with a bunch of "I missed you!"s since I'm actually new to the site myself... but hey, it's the thought that counts right? Either way, I think that it's pretty great that you're coming back from your standing leave of absence; if anything, it just goes to show how great this site truly is. But yes, I've said my piece - I'm off to lurk elsewhere.~

PeanutLemur said:
Well, I can't really say "welcome back!" and lavish you with a bunch of "I missed you!"s since I'm actually new to the site myself... but hey, it's the thought that counts right? Either way, I think that it's pretty great that you're coming back from your standing leave of absence; if anything, it just goes to show how great this site truly is. But yes, I've said my piece - I'm off to lurk elsewhere.~
Said your piece? Said your... Clownpiece?

I'm not at all funny and puns are awful, but nice avatar. And thanks for the nice words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back