Hello: A Welcome to the Mental Menagerie!!!

M Joc Casl

I gazed into the Abyss, and it blinked first!
Ever looking for creative expression

Hello all, I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys and seeing the inner parts of you mind through our art. I typically vent my creative sides in person with my friends in a back to back story/character development. Recently though, I've been wanting to use my mind for more in-depth storytelling.

My style is creating characters that are heavily flawed in order for them to grow and improve. I like this style because it leaves open room for more dynamic relationships; those who help them grow and those that try to snuff them out. Though I don't like making their flaws obvious, you have to get to know them and put the pieces together and learn their weakness.

Example Character who can attune his body to the resonance frequency of others in order to either aid their healing or cause damage through negative vibration. Based on research by Nikola Tesla in structural frequency.

• This character would have a hard time handling or being near glass without breaking it (dead giveaway of his ability).
  • Trouble on metal surfaces, they absorb too much vibration and throw off his tuning.
  • Heavy detriment if his own inner resonance is disturbed. Including motor function, internal damage and pain

Any questions, just ask.

megaman_classic_signature_by_zas_man.png

Zatzu said:
Ever looking for creative expressionHello all, I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys and seeing the inner parts of you mind through our art. I typically vent my creative sides in person with my friends in a back to back story/character development. Recently though, I've been wanting to use my mind for more in-depth storytelling.

My style is creating characters that are heavily flawed in order for them to grow and improve. I like this style because it leaves open room for more dynamic relationships; those who help them grow and those that try to snuff them out. Though I don't like making their flaws obvious, you have to get to know them and put the pieces together and learn their weakness.

Example Character who can attune his body to the resonance frequency of others in order to either aid their healing or cause damage through negative vibration. Based on research by Nikola Tesla in structural frequency.

• This character would have a hard time handling or being near glass without breaking it (dead giveaway of his ability).
  • Trouble on metal surfaces, they absorb too much vibration and throw off his tuning.
  • Heavy detriment if his own inner resonance is disturbed. Including motor function, internal damage and pain

Any questions, just ask.

megaman_classic_signature_by_zas_man.png
Hehe, I was looking forward to showing you the basics but it seems you have all of that amazing stuff covered! Anywho my name is Shadow, your friendly neighborhood demon. I welcome you to our lovely community, and am looking forward to see how you perform!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hehe, I was looking forward to showing you the basics but it seems you have all of that amazing stuff covered! Anywho my name is Shadow, your friendly neighborhood demon. I welcome you to our lovely community, and am looking forward to see how you perform!

[/QUOTE]
Pleasure and thanks for the help. I will certainly reach out with any questions. I hope I put on a good show, it's just a matter of finding the right fit at present.

Zatzu said:
Pleasure and thanks for the help. I will certainly reach out with any questions. I hope I put on a good show, it's just a matter of finding the right fit at present.
Hm, what type of genres do you prefer?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hm, what type of genres do you prefer?

[/QUOTE]
Currently seeking open world fantasy. Nothing against Academy (I have some characters for that as well), just looking for possible diversified surroundings. Reading through a couple now, gonna propose my character to the Head and hope for the best.

Zatzu said:
Currently seeking open world fantasy. Nothing against Academy (I have some characters for that as well), just looking for possible diversified surroundings. Reading through a couple now, gonna propose my character to the Head and hope for the best.
Send me a tag when you slap your character sheet down, as I look forward to seeing it!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Send me a tag when you slap your character sheet down, as I look forward to seeing it!

[/QUOTE]
Here comes my newbie side. What does that entail exactly? How do I send you the Tag?

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!
Very well then What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

How you doin? Welcome to the

Nation

Of

Creation!

Fantasy is one of my favorites as well! You seem to have the basics of role playing down pat, so I feel I don't need to cover that. Though, if you require any assistance with navigation through the site, feel more than free to contact me. I'm almost always available!

Kestrel said:
African or European?
Well.. I don't know that....aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

If I was truly committed to that joke I would proceed to delete my account. hehe.

Jazzy said:
How you doin? Welcome to the
Nation

Of

Creation!

Fantasy is one of my favorites as well! You seem to have the basics of role playing down pat, so I feel I don't need to cover that. Though, if you require any assistance with navigation through the site, feel more than free to contact me. I'm almost always available!
Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I will come knocking at your door. ;-)

Zatzu said:
Well.. I don't know that....aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!
If I was truly committed to that joke I would proceed to delete my account. hehe.

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I will come knocking at your door. ;-)
Were you hoping a wouldn't get the reference? And it's okay, I wouldn't delete my account either.

Kestrel said:
Were you hoping a wouldn't get the reference? And it's okay, I wouldn't delete my account either.
No, I believe the vox populi is awar of that reference by now. I was just remarking that to truly bring that joke I would need to "kill myself off" (delete profile). Since when the troll said he didn't know, he was hurled into a volcano. Since I was in the roll of the troll, I would have been hurled to my death.

Zatzu said:
No, I believe the vox populi is awar of that reference by now. I was just remarking that to truly bring that joke I would need to "kill myself off" (delete profile). Since when the troll said he didn't know, he was hurled into a volcano. Since I was in the roll of the troll, I would have been hurled to my death.
I meant that if I was making the joke, I wouldn't delete my account either. And not everyone gets the joke. I was a bit disappointed that my boyfriend didn't. It was inconceivable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kestrel said:
I meant that if I was making the joke, I wouldn't delete my account either. And not everyone gets the joke. I was a bit disappointed that my boyfriend didn't. It was inconceivable!
EDUCATE HIM!!!

Or discipline ;-p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back