Hello! ^_^

SilverDirge

Hello, everyone!

I'm SilverDirge, though you can call me Silver, Dirge, or SD, if you like. ^_^ I've been role-playing on forums for a looooong time, though I took a bit of a break for a while. I'm a tad bit rusty, but hopefully, there are some awesome people willing to help me polish my skills!

I'm mostly into Super-hero/villain role-play these days, but general Fantasy settings are a favorite as well, along with more Modern Fantasy/Sci-fi settings. Just be forewarned. I am definitely M rated. I can tone it down to R or PG-13, if the setting calls for it, but Mature settings are definitely where I'm most at home.

...Also. I <3 ridiculousness. But it must be done WELL. If you're just being ridiculous to be a troll, that's not cool. In fact, trolls should be beat with tact-sticks. :3

Anyway! I hope to get to know some of you! Don't be afraid to poke at me for RP! ^_^

Hello, Silver, I am Sylvan as you can see. I welcome you to this site, and hope you will find it to your satisfaction. I am always up to chat if you wish to, but I have quite a few Role Plays up at the moment that to start another one would be foolish for me as everything would come crashing down around me.

If you ever want to chat, just send me a PM.

Ello there dear new person. I'm Broken-Angel,but you can call me Angel. I really hope that you like your stay here and that you find a good rp to jump into. Send me a pm anytime you want,I'm always up for convos. Anyways,have a great time and hope to see you around.

Hello I'm Sky.... Ok awkward intro over. Feel free at anytime if you want to give me a PM I'd love to RP with you the higher the rateing the better, but if you just want to chat that's cool to. And just like everyone else I give you a warm welcome and happy Role Playing.

Welcome to RpNation, SilverDirge!

Make sure to browse around the various roleplay sections and have a look at the Info/Signup threads... you might find something perfect in your preferred roleplaying genres, or even something you might not have done before.

Also, don't hesitate to hop into the Shoutbox located on the main page of the site... there's always some kinda' crazy conversation going on there and new folks are always welcome.

Hey SD, and welcome to RPNation. I'm new as well, but I love to rp almost anything. I'm also a M rated rp-er at times so shoot me a PM if you're interested

Just because I can, I'll mimic everyone else and say 'hello', and as a new member myself... Welcome, I suppose? *Is bad at doing this.*

Welcome to RpN! I suspect you'll fit in just fine here. As you can tell, it's a friendly board. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back