• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Maria and Elizabeth Jones
I guess its working.. Maria thought to herself as the walked, a contented smile on her face as they walked to the Tavern. When Hitsu pointed out a table for them Maria nodded and walked over to it, sitting down beside her sister with their tails poking out of the back of the chairs. "This guy must be rich! Did you see his gun? That thing must of costed a small fortune! If we can get that thing we'll be set for life." She told her. "Getting it's the hard part..I think this guy is up to something, we have to be careful." "And you're implying we aren't up to something?" Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean sis..we need to be careful." Maria sighed. "Yeah, yeah I know."

Cirillia Vines

Ciri giggled at Bismarcks comment and further smiled at Violet when she kept insisting she wasn't trying to steal from her. "
Okay, okay. I believe you, it's fine." She told her, though she really didn't, not in the least. But it was clear she was trying desprately to cover her screw up, and Ciri didn't really feel like pushing the matter more. She nodded and smiled when she said she'd come by, "Awesome! We should open in a little while, I have somewhere to be in like an hour or so, feel free to stop by then." She told her. "Go on, try the cookie. It's a new recipe for a sugar cookie so I'm curious if anyone else likes it or not, it might be a bit on the sweet side." She added.
Coming back to the seat he placed their drinks on the table. A whisky for him and two wines for the ladies. "So whatcha takin about?" he asked, his smirk residing go his normal plain face. Looks like this'll be easier than I thought...Heh heh, just means I can have some fun for my plan for Mendez. Thought Hitsugya, already crackong opening his drink and drinkin it.

@Mitchs98

@Mitchs98[/URL]

Maria's ears twitched as she heard Hitsu coming back, "Shh. He's coming back" She whispered to Elizabeth. When he came back Maria donned the best smile possible. "Ohh..nothing much..We were just saying we were lucky to find someone so nice today. There aren't too many people in this city that'd take someone out as soon as kill them. Isn't that right Liz?" Maria replied, nudging her sister with her elbow. Elizabeth nodded quickly in reply, preferring to sip her wine rather than speak. "Soo...Any particular reason you decided to take us out? Not that I'm complaining, of course." She asked him, grinning around her wine glass as she drank.

Kayzo said:
Mizuki looked over at the other guy, who just now decided to pitch in his two cents. She didn't know why they didn't just believe her!? She thought that she was doing an exceptional job, but the others didn't see to think the same. "I already told you, I wasn't stealing anything! I was trying to get some ass. The only thing I could've and would've stole was her heart." She couldn't give up the act, even when they didn't believe her. Giving in would make it more embarrassing. When Ciri handed her a cookie, Mizuki was genuinely surprised. She just tried to steal something, or get some booty, but now she was getting something in return? Reaching out she took the cookie and studied the card that rested on top. "Bunny Parade? Can't say I've heard of it. I guess I'll check it out later."
@Mitchs98
Mitchs98 said:
I guess its working.. Maria thought to herself as the walked, a contented smile on her face as they walked to the Tavern. When Hitsu pointed out a table for them Maria nodded and walked over to it, sitting down beside her sister with their tails poking out of the back of the chairs. "This guy must be rich! Did you see his gun? That thing must of costed a small fortune! If we can get that thing we'll be set for life." She told her. "Getting it's the hard part..I think this guy is up to something, we have to be careful." "And you're implying we aren't up to something?" Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean sis..we need to be careful." Maria sighed. "Yeah, yeah I know."

Cirillia Vines

Ciri giggled at Bismarcks comment and further smiled at Violet when she kept insisting she wasn't trying to steal from her. "
Okay, okay. I believe you, it's fine." She told her, though she really didn't, not in the least. But it was clear she was trying desprately to cover her screw up, and Ciri didn't really feel like pushing the matter more. She nodded and smiled when she said she'd come by, "Awesome! We should open in a little while, I have somewhere to be in like an hour or so, feel free to stop by then." She told her. "Go on, try the cookie. It's a new recipe for a sugar cookie so I'm curious if anyone else likes it or not, it might be a bit on the sweet side." She added.
"Oookaaaaay...." Bismarck shrugged, opening up his bag and taking out a bagel. He munched on it, and, between bites, looked at the girl. "You know, there's an organization for that kind of stuff....stealing....spying....et cetera. If you're interested, I could show you their base sometime." He wiped his chin, continuing to eat the bagel.

Bolts said:
After consuming his other bag of chips, he let out a large burp. With food in his stomach he felt much better and was ready for something to happen today. Well besides getting ripped off by some prideful child. Thinking he is important enough for just a number rather than 5 bucks. Psh, probably prank call him later if I have the cash. Peter made his way up the street now. The deeper he gets to the center the more 'control' from this guild is present.
Walking by, he noticed some poor sap beaten to a pulp but with everything still on him.
well hello! Now Peter, remember. Pay in advance. So for all the money in your pocket I'll help. If you want me too help don't say anything. Peter paused for a moment and just watched as the poor guy couldn't get a word out. All right! Pleasure doing business with us. He reached into the guys pockets at managed 20 dollars. Happiness shown on his face as he marvels the crisp paper money. He pocketed it and swung the guy over his shoulder and walked leasurly back to the hospital with his music playing. Maybe he could get something that tasted good for once!
Shiro Fujima

Shiro yawned as she woke up before panicking momentarily, awakening to nothing but darkness. She shouted in fear and squirmed around, eventually popping her head through a part in the mass of blankets that was swarmed around her. "Ohhh. Ehehe.." She mumbled to herself before laughing nervously. Turning to practically glare out of her window with only her eyes visible through the covers, which considering they're red would be extremely off-putting to anyone that might see her, she groaned as she saw it snowing once again. "Shiro hates winter.." She mumbled. She debated on not moving whatsoever and simply going back to sleep. But in the end, she got an idea. Wrapping one of the thicker blankets around her neck in a cape-like fashion she wrapped it around her body before finally venturing out of her home, which happened to be a abandoned apartment building on the edge of Alpha Hell City. No one exactly decided to rob her, well ever, for two reasons. 1. She didn't exactly have much to steal and 2. Well, the last guy that tried kinda ended up two blocks down the street. Slowly trudging up the snow filled sidewalk into the nicer regions of Alpha Hell City, wrapping her cape-blanket around her even tighter as the wind decided to blow. Like many days, Shiro was trying to find something to do. Normally she'd explore Omega Hell City for things to steal and sell, scrap iron and such sold for a lot to gun makers and such.

But today she wanted to do something a little more normal, maybe even get a real job and make a few friends. The one problem with the theory was that Shiro wasn't exactly that smart, far from it. Definitely smarter than when she first arrived in Hell City, but still not exactly smart enough for something overly complex. After walking for a bit longer she spotted some guy that didn't exactly look that much more well off than her carrying what she believed to be a dead body. Without further hesitation, which one should normally have, she decided to walk up to him. "Watcha' doin'?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side in question.

There is one cruicial thing Emmanuel Leolam forgot to do as soon as he woke up this morning. No, he did had a shower. Yes, he brushed his teeth and he is wearing fresh pair of underwear. He did not ate breakfast but he will have lunch soon, hopefully. What Emmanuel forgot to do is text Cirillia back.

After realizing his mistake, Emmanuel pulls out his phone in mid-swing. With one hand he text and with the other he swing from building to building. The man admits that doing this is dangerous, but he is in a hurry and he has done this before. The man swing from building to building and his body cuts through the crisp morning air inbetween every swing.

'Waffle House sounds great!' Emmanuel text back. He pecks at the screen to write more. For a breif moment, he looks up to map out his swing. He looks back down to his phone and aims at the general location to his next building.

It does not take long for Emmanuel to realize that something is wrong. His body jerks foward in the familiar pull of motion but soon the strength of the pull snaps. The wall his wires inbedded themselves is too brittle. However, this kind of surprises is nothing special. Emmanuel quickly recovers, firing the boosters in in hand, but he has let go of his phone. Shit!

He catches the glimmer of his phone falling towards the ground. The man pulls himself to the nearby wall and then lunges out towards the phone, powering up with his booster. The sleeves on his jacket burns away. Hey, at least he got his phone!

As soon as his hand wraps around his phone, Emmanuel boosts himself to a side. He then grasps the phone with his teeth and launches wires out from his freed hand up towards a streetlamp. The gears in his arm turns, pulling back the extended wires in. With the speed reduced considerably, Emmanuel drops to the street below. He drops on top of a pair heading towards the hospital.

Emmanuel should have notice the blaring music below him, but nope. Not today it seems.

@mitchs

He was walking closer to the hospital minding his own business and not paying attention to his surroundings. Out of no where this chick with bright red eyes pops in front of him. GeeZ lady, give a guy some reaction time! ... Oh well I'm taking this guy to the hospital. Paid me up front ya kno- if there was one thing Peter was good at. It was getting interrupted by the most crazy things.

Some guy had just landed on them from out of no where. If it weren't for the guy on his back. Peter might have had his spine broken. Looks like poor beat up guy is a lost cause now.
Ow, whoa dude, what's your beef?

TripTripleTimes said:
There is one cruicial thing Emmanuel Leolam forgot to do as soon as he woke up this morning. No, he did had a shower. Yes, he brushed his teeth and he is wearing fresh pair of underwear. He did not ate breakfast but he will have lunch soon, hopefully. What Emmanuel forgot to do is text Cirillia back.
After realizing his mistake, Emmanuel pulls out his phone in mid-swing. With one hand he text and with the other he swing from building to building. The man admits that doing this is dangerous, but he is in a hurry and he has done this before. The man swing from building to building and his body cuts through the crisp morning air inbetween every swing.

'
Waffle House sounds great!' Emmanuel text back. He pecks at the screen to write more. For a breif moment, he looks up to map out his swing. He looks back down to his phone and aims at the general location to his next building.
TripTripleTimes said:

It does not take long for Emmanuel to realize that something is wrong. His body jerks foward in the familiar pull of motion but soon the strength of the pull snaps. The wall his wires inbedded themselves is too brittle. However, this kind of surprises is nothing special. Emmanuel quickly recovers, firing the boosters in in hand, but he has let go of his phone. Shit!

He catches the glimmer of his phone falling towards the ground. The man pulls himself to the nearby wall and then lunges out towards the phone, powering up with his booster. The sleeves on his jacket burns away. Hey, at least he got his phone!

As soon as his hand wraps around his phone, Emmanuel boosts himself to a side. He then grasps the phone with his teeth and launches wires out from his freed hand up towards a streetlamp. The gears in his arm turns, pulling back the extended wires in. With the speed reduced considerably, Emmanuel drops to the street below. He drops on top of a pair heading towards the hospital.

Emmanuel should have notice the blaring music below him, but nope. Not today it seems.

@mitchs

Mitchs98 said:

Shiro yawned as she woke up before panicking momentarily, awakening to nothing but darkness. She shouted in fear and squirmed around, eventually popping her head through a part in the mass of blankets that was swarmed around her. "
Ohhh. Ehehe.." She mumbled to herself before laughing nervously. Turning to practically glare out of her window with only her eyes visible through the covers, which considering they're red would be extremely off-putting to anyone that might see her, she groaned as she saw it snowing once again. "Shiro hates winter.." She mumbled. She debated on not moving whatsoever and simply going back to sleep. But in the end, she got an idea. Wrapping one of the thicker blankets around her neck in a cape-like fashion she wrapped it around her body before finally venturing out of her home, which happened to be a abandoned apartment building on the edge of Alpha Hell City. No one exactly decided to rob her, well ever, for two reasons. 1. She didn't exactly have much to steal and 2. Well, the last guy that tried kinda ended up two blocks down the street. Slowly trudging up the snow filled sidewalk into the nicer regions of Alpha Hell City, wrapping her cape-blanket around her even tighter as the wind decided to blow. Like many days, Shiro was trying to find something to do. Normally she'd explore Omega Hell City for things to steal and sell, scrap iron and such sold for a lot to gun makers and such.

But today she wanted to do something a little more normal, maybe even get a real job and make a few friends. The one problem with the theory was that Shiro wasn't exactly that smart, far from it. Definitely smarter than when she first arrived in Hell City, but still not exactly smart enough for something overly complex. After walking for a bit longer she spotted some guy that didn't exactly look that much more well off than her carrying what she believed to be a dead body. Without further hesitation, which one should normally have, she decided to walk up to him. "Watcha' doin'?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side in question.

[boot charge 16/20]

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:

'Waffle House sounds great!' Emmanuel text back. He pecks at the screen to write more. For a breif moment, he looks up to map out his swing. He looks back down to his phone and aims at the general location to his next building.

@mitchs
Bolts said:
He was walking closer to the hospital minding his own business and not paying attention to his surroundings. Out of no where this chick with bright red eyes pops in front of him. GeeZ lady, give a guy some reaction time! ... Oh well I'm taking this guy to the hospital. Paid me up front ya kno- if there was one thing Peter was good at. It was getting interrupted by the most crazy things.
Some guy had just landed on them from out of no where. If it weren't for the guy on his back. Peter might have had his spine broken. Looks like poor beat up guy is a lost cause now.
Ow, whoa dude, what's your beef?

Shiro Fujima

Shiro arched a brow as Peter started speaking, slightly very confused by what he meant. All she did was walk in front of him, right? Though before he could finish speaking, and she could finish thinking, Emmanuel landed on top of them. Literally. Shiro let out an 'oof!' as she was forced to the ground. She laid there dazed momentarily before shoving him off. She was just about to tell off whoever it was when she saw his face. Almost instantly she picked him up and brought him into a hug, "Emman!" She shouted happily before setting him down. She hadn't known that he was back in town, or maybe she did and she just forgot. Probably the latter rather than the former. She'd almost forgotten Peter was there until he spoke again. "Shiro confused...Shiro doesn't see a cow." She told Peter, confusion evident on her face as she looked around for this 'beef'. Speaking of which, she was still hungry, and him talking about food didn't exactly help. She then looked at the man on Peters' back that had now fallen completely limp, "Shiro thinks that guys dead now." She stated simply before pointing to the man.

femjapanriceball said:
"Oookaaaaay...." Bismarck shrugged, opening up his bag and taking out a bagel. He munched on it, and, between bites, looked at the girl. "You know, there's an organization for that kind of stuff....stealing....spying....et cetera. If you're interested, I could show you their base sometime." He wiped his chin, continuing to eat the bagel.
@Kayzo

Cirillia Vines

Ciri grinned at Bismarcks obvious attempts to advertise his own organization, "Oh? There is? I didn't know that." She told him jokingly. Shortly after she got a text from Emmanuel, she was beginning to wonder if he had finally got fed up with her and was ignoring her or not. Luckily it looked like either he wasn't awake when she texted him, which was likely the case considering she was usually up far before anyone else was, or he forgot. Or maybe he left his phone, or something. Regardless it didn't exactly matter. ''Kay, see you there soon!' she replied. Though, she arched a brow at the string of gibberish he had sent soon after his legible reply. It was almost as if he ran his hand over it repeatedly and finally hit send. She was confused, but though nothing more of it. She further exactly wasn't in any rush, she could run as fast as a car after all, so if anything Emmanuel would be the one that was late. Unless of course, she didn't pay attention to the time.

Mizuki scoffed at the man's offer. Was he really asking her if she knew about thieve guilds and organizations? "Thanks for the offer, but I'm already in a group, and I'd rather not leave it. They're great." She said, frowning at him before turning her attention to Ciri. The girl seemed to be texting someone, and she got nervous. What if she was telling some people to come beat her up, or Gilad? Quickly she poked her head over the Bunny's shoulder and looked down at her phone. "Who are you texting!?" She demanded, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Are you ratting me out? Tryna get me killed!?"

@femjapanriceball

Mitchs98 said:
Maria and Elizabeth JonesMaria's ears twitched as she heard Hitsu coming back, "Shh. He's coming back" She whispered to Elizabeth. When he came back Maria donned the best smile possible. "Ohh..nothing much..We were just saying we were lucky to find someone so nice today. There aren't too many people in this city that'd take someone out as soon as kill them. Isn't that right Liz?" Maria replied, nudging her sister with her elbow. Elizabeth nodded quickly in reply, preferring to sip her wine rather than speak. "Soo...Any particular reason you decided to take us out? Not that I'm complaining, of course." She asked him, grinning around her wine glass as she drank.
"Oh no, why wouldn't I want to pick up a couple of pretty little ladies?" asked Hitsugya with an assuring grin. Oh how much he was going to enjoy this. Nothing better than a plan fitting together. That is, if they went along with it.

@Mitchs98

"Ehh? S-sorry about that...!" Bismarck said, alarmed. He felt somewhat awkward afterwards. Oops....

Finally, after a while of him being silent, he let out an alarmed squeak after the girl shouted. He was still quite jumpy about pretty much everything and, go figure, his book fell to the ground. He leapt towards it, rubbing the surface to get the excess snow off of it. This was a first-edition autographed copy, and he was not going to risk it getting destroyed. The shop owner bit his lip, silent for a few minutes, then, after looking at his watch....

"Aaaaah! I'm late!" He finished his bagel and began to race back to the Rainy Traveller. However, he didn't make it very far. "*huff.....huff*.....Can't.......be....late.....for.....ah...." He stopped in the middle of the street. Can't breathe....He frantically rummaged through his bag. Where did I put that inhaler? Where? Still struggling for breath, he walked over to the sidewalk, digging through the bag for his inhaler. He was still within eyeshot of the girls. Bismarck forced a reassuring smile, breathing heavily, before collapsing to the ground.

@Kayzo

Kayzo said:
Mizuki scoffed at the man's offer. Was he really asking her if she knew about thieve guilds and organizations? "Thanks for the offer, but I'm already in a group, and I'd rather not leave it. They're great." She said, frowning at him before turning her attention to Ciri. The girl seemed to be texting someone, and she got nervous. What if she was telling some people to come beat her up, or Gilad? Quickly she poked her head over the Bunny's shoulder and looked down at her phone. "Who are you texting!?" She demanded, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Are you ratting me out? Tryna get me killed!?"
@femjapanriceball
femjapanriceball said:
"Ehh? S-sorry about that...!" Bismarck said, alarmed. He felt somewhat awkward afterwards. Oops....

Finally, after a while of him being silent, he let out an alarmed squeak after the girl shouted. He was still quite jumpy about pretty much everything and, go figure, his book fell to the ground. He leapt towards it, rubbing the surface to get the excess snow off of it. This was a first-edition autographed copy, and he was not going to risk it getting destroyed. The shop owner bit his lip, silent for a few minutes, then, after looking at his watch....

"Aaaaah! I'm late!" He finished his bagel and began to race back to the Rainy Traveller. However, he didn't make it very far. "*huff.....huff*.....Can't.......be....late.....for.....ah...." He stopped in the middle of the street. Can't breathe....He frantically rummaged through his bag. Where did I put that inhaler? Where? Still struggling for breath, he walked over to the sidewalk, digging through the bag for his inhaler. He was still within eyeshot of the girls. Bismarck forced a reassuring smile, breathing heavily, before collapsing to the ground.

@Kayzo
Cirillia Vines

Ciri jumped slightly when Violet started shouting and placed her hands on her shoulders. "What? No! Why would you think that?" She replied, entirely confused. If she wanted the girl dead, which she didn't, she would've already killed her herself. "I was just texting my boyfriend, see?" She told her, holding up the phone for her to read the messages. "I dunno what anyones told you about me but uh, it's been a long time since I've done anything like that. Around..eight years in fact." She explained. "Besides, I only know your first name. I don't know anything else about you other than the fact you may or may not work for one of the gangs. No offense, but I don't care if you do or not so long as you don't threaten my friends, me, or my shop. Just relax, okay?" She continued, trying to calm the girl down. She wasn't sure why she was so jumpy, maybe she was new to the city and just trying to adjust?

Regardless soon after she noticed Bismarck run off, late as usual. She giggled, that guy couldn't be on time if it killed him. Annd she almost immediately regretted that analogy as she watched him pass out. "Bismarck!" She shouted frantically as she pocketed her phone as was quite literally instantly by his side. Rolling him onto his back she immediately knew what was wrong, another asthma attack. Nice. Quickly digging through his bag she found the inhaler. Shaking it she forced his mouth open and forced him to breathe it in. Hopefully it'd work, if not she'd have to try picking him up and taking him to the emergency room. Between the two outcomes, she hoped it'd work.

-------

@Mitchs98[/URL]

Maria giggled, "Oh? Fair enough I suppose. But I have to ask..why the sudden change of interest?" She replied before arching a brow, her smile not fading from her face as she sat down her wine glass. Elizabeth only further grew suspicious, although she didn't say anything, not yet. She figured they'd be able to run if he tried anything, he didn't seem to posses any sort of enhanced speed at first glanced, or any cybernetic modifications, so she figured they had a good chance in the least thanks to their genes.

Dazzed by the collision, Emmanuel lets himself manhandled and brought close to a hug. It is then did Emmanuel know who he landed on, one person anyways, and it is Shiro! His eyes brighten up and he grasps the girl's arms up to her elbow.

"Shiro, it's been forever!" He grins. This is the first time did Emmanuel talked to his long time friend he came back. He then looks down at the strangers, still sprawled on the ground beside them. His brows crocks down and he says, "I think that guy called me fat." His face lightens up. "Maybe I should loss weight? I've been called that twice now."

Emmanuel spot his cellphone down beside the unconscious person (dead). Thinking about his jaw does hurt and Emmanuel gets down to pick up the phone and check the (dead) person's pulse. "Yup, I need to loss some weight. Or maybe I need my parts changed."

@Mitchs98 @Bolts

[15/20]

Getting up from the ground now, Peter brushed some snow and dirt from his cloths. Looking down at the guy he was carrying. ehh... I got him close enough. He had a pretty nice plan after that. Dramatically holding his lower back he did his best impression of pain. Ooo ooo that doesn't feel right. Man my back, it hurts. What will I do now? Why do bad things happen to good people. He looked to see if they were buying any of this. He still continued to do some fake impressions of pain. Homeless and now possibly permanent injury. What more could this world do?

TripTripleTimes said:
Dazzed by the collision, Emmanuel lets himself manhandled and brought close to a hug. It is then did Emmanuel know who he landed on, one person anyways, and it is Shiro! His eyes brighten up and he grasps the girl's arms up to her elbow.
"
Shiro, it's been forever!" He grins. This is the first time did Emmanuel talked to his long time friend he came back. He then looks down at the strangers, still sprawled on the ground beside them. His brows crocks down and he says, "I think that guy called me fat." His face lightens up. "Maybe I should loss weight? I've been called that twice now."

Emmanuel spot his cellphone down beside the unconscious person (dead). Thinking about his jaw does hurt and Emmanuel gets down to pick up the phone and check the (dead) person's pulse. "
Yup, I need to loss some weight. Or maybe I need my parts changed."

@Kayzo

Cirillia Vines

Ciri grinned at Bismarcks obvious attempts to advertise his own organization, "Oh? There is? I didn't know that." She told him jokingly. Shortly after she got a text from Emmanuel, she was beginning to wonder if he had finally got fed up with her and was ignoring her or not. Luckily it looked like either he wasn't awake when she texted him, which was likely the case considering she was usually up far before anyone else was, or he forgot. Or maybe he left his phone, or something. Regardless it didn't exactly matter. ''Kay, see you there soon!' she replied. Though, she arched a brow at the string of gibberish he had sent soon after his legible reply. It was almost as if he ran his hand over it repeatedly and finally hit send. She was confused, but though nothing more of it. She further exactly wasn't in any rush, she could run as fast as a car after all, so if anything Emmanuel would be the one that was late. Unless of course, she didn't pay attention to the time.

Mizuki looked extremely relieved when Ciri confirmed she was not telling someone to kill her, but instead texting her boyfriend. Let's just hope her boyfriend wouldn't kill her for trying to get a piece of his girls ass. Before she could reply to the Bunny, the boy from before, Bismarck, collapsed in the street. Such a strange name... She thought, making me her way to the fallen man's side. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. This man was unconscious, and she could totally steal from him! Reaching into his pocket and slipped some cash out and quickly stuffed it down her shirt. "What can I do to help?"

@femjapanriceball

Bismarck didn't wake up, but as soon as the inhaler was put in his mouth, his chest rose and fell steadily. His glasses had been knocked off of his face in the panic. He continued breathing steadily, relaxing for a minute until his brown eyes opened. He looked groggily around, before realizing that he really had to leave for work. "Eh...? Miss Cirilla, what's going...? Oh, my gosh, I have to go—I'm late—" The brunette sat up, and, seeing the other girl, nodded at her. "Ma'am, I don't think that your shirt is a good place to hide stolen money," he said casually, as though simply pointing out a stain on her shirt. "Oh, dear—my glasses...." He picked them up, dusting them off, before struggling to get up. "Could I have my inhaler back, please? And my money? I kind of need it."

@Kayzo

TripTripleTimes said:
"Shiro, it's been forever!" He grins. This is the first time did Emmanuel talked to his long time friend he came back. He then looks down at the strangers, still sprawled on the ground beside them. His brows crocks down and he says, "I think that guy called me fat." His face lightens up. "Maybe I should loss weight? I've been called that twice now."

Emmanuel spot his cellphone down beside the unconscious person (dead). Thinking about his jaw does hurt and Emmanuel gets down to pick up the phone and check the (dead) person's pulse. "Yup, I need to loss some weight. Or maybe I need my parts changed."

@femjapanriceball
femjapanriceball said:
Bismarck didn't wake up, but as soon as the inhaler was put in his mouth, his chest rose and fell steadily. His glasses had been knocked off of his face in the panic. He continued breathing steadily, relaxing for a minute until his brown eyes opened. He looked groggily around, before realizing that he really had to leave for work. "Eh...? Miss Cirilla, what's going...? Oh, my gosh, I have to go—I'm late—" The brunette sat up, and, seeing the other girl, nodded at her. "Ma'am, I don't think that your shirt is a good place to hide stolen money," he said casually, as though simply pointing out a stain on her shirt. "Oh, dear—my glasses...." He picked them up, dusting them off, before struggling to get up. "Could I have my inhaler back, please? And my money? I kind of need it."
@Kayzo
Cirillia Vines

Ciri hadn't noticed Mizuki steal from Bismarck, she was far to concerned about whether or not she had to rush her friend to the hospital or not. "You can help me get him to the emergency room if his inhaler doesn't work." She told her. She sighed with relief when he regained consciousness, instantly hugging her friend. "Be more careful Bismarck, I was worried I'd have to take you to the emergency room." She told him, releasing him and helping him stand up as she stood. She glanced over to Mizuki and sighed, that girl couldn't stop for a second. Though, she had to admit she reminded her of when she was younger in a way. "Oh, right, your inhaler. Here you go." She told him before handing the inhaler to him. "C'mon Mizuki give him the money back." She told her before poking her in the forehead and giggling.

Wyatt said:
It felt like it should hace been one of the scenes in movies where it is raining and thunder can be heard but in its place was a cold breeze as Johnathan entered the prison to do one of his inspections. It was his first and he knew that no where could be inescapable, where there is a will there is a way. He was going to make sure that he could find any flaws and find those with that said will. The place felt like death and even once he was out of the cold it felt like death was bitting at his bones. He could hear laughter throughout the entire building, even through he had his headphones in and it creeped him out. He knew this place was bad but this gave him more perspective.
"What's going on here?" He quickly asked the gaurd, the guard shocked gis head and replied, "one of the prisoners is out of control again." Johnathan frowned, it was worse than he thought. He looked at the cells and his disapproval grew, "glass!!!" The gaurd tried to reply but was not given a chance. "I don't how strong the glass is, there are ways to weaken glass. We need to install another layer of defense around the cells."

Johnathan then began to walk towards the cell that was the source of the laughter. Above the cell was writing, the cell of laughter. How appropriately named, he silently thought to him self. "Why on earth are you threatening to send him to the electric chair if he enjoys it!" How discerning. "Do we not have solitar that we can send him to, what kind of prison are you running here." He then turned to the prisoner, so that he could read his lips and ignore the gaurds answers. " You there why are you laughing, do you enjoy prison?"
Hana Jackson

Hana looked at the man outside of the glass cell she was in with the pyschotic convict .
"I don't think he likes it, I think he just tolerates it to a certain extent. Makes the best out of his predicament." Earbudes still in ear must be around early twenties,probably the head of the prison due to him yelling about. Weird since he is a priest though. He doesn't seem like a a very stereotypical one. he's one of the corrupt that put justice into their own hands, he seems dignified by his posture... Interesting. She smirked at the priest. "If you don't mind me interviewing him that would be great. I'm an intern for the Newspaper and I need a story so." She remained casual as she spoke pushing up her non prescription glasses. "If you don't mind me asking shouldn't you be more compassionate towards life? Maybe even more forgiving than most? I'm just assuming since that's how I expect a priest to act."

Mitchs98 said:
Cirillia VinesCiri jumped slightly when Violet started shouting and placed her hands on her shoulders. "What? No! Why would you think that?" She replied, entirely confused. If she wanted the girl dead, which she didn't, she would've already killed her herself. "I was just texting my boyfriend, see?" She told her, holding up the phone for her to read the messages. "I dunno what anyones told you about me but uh, it's been a long time since I've done anything like that. Around..eight years in fact." She explained. "Besides, I only know your first name. I don't know anything else about you other than the fact you may or may not work for one of the gangs. No offense, but I don't care if you do or not so long as you don't threaten my friends, me, or my shop. Just relax, okay?" She continued, trying to calm the girl down. She wasn't sure why she was so jumpy, maybe she was new to the city and just trying to adjust?

Regardless soon after she noticed Bismarck run off, late as usual. She giggled, that guy couldn't be on time if it killed him. Annd she almost immediately regretted that analogy as she watched him pass out. "Bismarck!" She shouted frantically as she pocketed her phone as was quite literally instantly by his side. Rolling him onto his back she immediately knew what was wrong, another asthma attack. Nice. Quickly digging through his bag she found the inhaler. Shaking it she forced his mouth open and forced him to breathe it in. Hopefully it'd work, if not she'd have to try picking him up and taking him to the emergency room. Between the two outcomes, she hoped it'd work.

-------

Maria giggled, "Oh? Fair enough I suppose. But I have to ask..why the sudden change of interest?" She replied before arching a brow, her smile not fading from her face as she sat down her wine glass. Elizabeth only further grew suspicious, although she didn't say anything, not yet. She figured they'd be able to run if he tried anything, he didn't seem to posses any sort of enhanced speed at first glanced, or any cybernetic modifications, so she figured they had a good chance in the least thanks to their genes.
Hitsugya set his drink down and met Maria's gaze, his stare basically saying 'are you questioning a killer?' but that'd be a stupid thing to say. Reaching under the table as if to get his gun but instead leaning back in his chair. "Well maybe it's your genetically modifiedness that makes you that much more attractive" said Hitsugya, reaching his foot to hers and giving her a little playful kick in the shin.

@Mitchs98

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks] Hana Jackson

Hana looked at the man outside of the glass cell she was in with the pyschotic convict .
"I don't think he likes it, I think he just tolerates it to a certain extent. Makes the best out of his predicament." Earbudes still in ear must be around early twenties,probably the head of the prison due to him yelling about. Weird since he is a priest though. He doesn't seem like a a very stereotypical one. he's one of the corrupt that put justice into their own hands, he seems dignified by his posture... Interesting. She smirked at the priest. "If you don't mind me interviewing him that would be great. I'm an intern for the Newspaper and I need a story so." She remained casual as she spoke pushing up her non prescription glasses. "If you don't mind me asking shouldn't you be more compassionate towards life? Maybe even more forgiving than most? I'm just assuming since that's how I expect a priest to act."

[/QUOTE]
Johnathan didn't hear the first half of what the women said, but he decided that it wouldn't change anything but he did turn to her so that he could read her lips. "Interview? This is a dangerous prisoner and from what I have observed he has cause a large commotion in the jail. I will not tolerate this." He sighed when she asked about his position as a priest. "For your information, I was put in charge here to insure that we could set up a justice system and eliminate the crime in this city, even if it means deadly force. I am going to do everything in my power to ensure nothing bad happens here." He watched the prisoner closely, he knew something was off with him and he wanted to make sure he didn't drive the others into madness. "Now madam I must ask you to leave imminently." He wasn't about to use deadly force all he wanted was for the lady to leave, the only people that he wanted in here were authorized personal. If there were others around him he didn't know about it, all of his focus was given to the journalist and the prisoner. He looked at the glass and he was still unhappy with it, this prisoner seemed like the type that would escape and he didn't want that to happen.

Mikado Saris

She continued her way down the snowy sidewalk, casually looking around as she went. She rarely left her home so it was a bit interesting to see how the outside world was faring every now and then. Unlike other parts of the city the 'flourishing' portion seemed to go against it's name of Hell City. By all accounts it appeared as any other city with people just going about their lives. She looked up towards the sky to see a pair of towers looming over the rest of the cityscape. That was the reason for the relative peace. Ever since the fall of the Mafia the 'Schwert-Kreuz' group has flourished along with the city, making use of the power vacuum to solidify it's position as one of the dominant powers.

As she walked she took notice of what appeared to be soldiers in uniforms, an emblem of a cross-shaped emblem adorning their outfits. According to the chat online it seemed the reigning powerhouse liked to keep it's streets secure and orderly. Although it didn't seem to care much about the more unpleasant parts of the city. She was sure others would find their presence oppressive but she didn't particularly care. Dealing with petty criminals was a hassle she didn't need every time she left home.

After a few minutes walk she arrived at her destination, a small convenience store situated on the corner not far from home. The door let off a little chime as she made her way inside, an absent-minded clerk situated behind the counter reading what appeared to be some swimsuit catalog. She slowly meandered up and down the isles, looking for something that was not only quick, but also suited her tastes. After spending more time than she should have she finally made her way to the counter, dropping an arms load worth of junk food onto it as she stared intently at the clerk.

The clerk, for his part, did well to hide his initial surprise at the sheer amount of junk she had dropped before him. Without saying a word he began to scan the purchases and stuff them into a bag, and then a second, and then a third. Once he was finished he stated the amount and she promptly placed her money atop the counter, grabbed her bags, and made her way for the exit.

Once she was back out onto the frigid winter streets she let out a loud sigh. "Home deliveries when...." Dealing with clerks was always such a hassle, at least this one didn't try to make small talk with her. Not willing to wait until she got home she quickly dug around in her bag and pulled out a package of pop-tarts, quickly ripping it open with her teeth and digging into the delicious strawberry filled pastry. Her cheeks flushed as a broad smile crossed her lips, a small moan slipping out as she enjoyed her meal. The pain accompanied with hunger wasn't pleasant, but satisfying it sure as hell was.

After savoring that initial bite she once again resumed her path home, slowly eating away at the pop-tarts all the while. She let out a surprised yelp as she was suddenly dragged into an alley-way she was passing by. A hand was quickly placed over her mouth as a rather ragged looking man pulled her further into the shadows. While this area of the city was far safer than other places, the mercs couldn't be everywhere or see everything, something criminals took full advantage of.

The man roughly shoved her against the wall, causing her to drop her bags as he brandished a small knife in front of her face. "If you don't want your pretty little face cut up you'll be very quiet and do what I say, got it!?" Despite her current predicament she simply stared at the man with an expression of pure apathy. The man giving her a rough shake caused her to slowly nod her head which caused the man to slowly release his grip and back away.

"Goddamn I wish I caught you somewhere else so I could have the time to enjoy you." The man's eyes roamed up and down her body, the intent behind his words clear as day. "But I ain't got time for that, so just give me your valuables and we can both leave her all fine and dandy!" To put emphasis on his threat he again brandished the knife before her.

She finally reacted to the man, letting out an exaggerated and frustrated sigh. "As if I haven't had to jump through enough hoops today..." Acting as if the man wasn't even there she knelt down to collect her bags. Her nonchalant attitude served only to anger the man as he grit his teeth. "I warned you, bitch! Hard way it is!" The man quickly lunged at her, covering the small distance he had given within mere moments. Right as he was about to stab the girl she simply vanished before his eyes. Before he could even react he felt a presence behind him and a hand wrapped around his forehead as if checking his temperature.

Without warning everything went black, all thoughts ceasing as his body fell limply to the snow covered ground. She stared down at the man for a moment before stepping over him to fetch her bags. With her bags safely returned to her possession she made her way for the alley's exit. "What a hassle..."

@Mitchs98[/URL]

Maria tensed ready to get the hell out of dodge as it looked like Hitsu was reaching for his gun. Luckily she was wrong in that thought. She laughed and grinned when he told her why. "Oh? Are you sure that's the only reason?" She asked him, grinning deviously and leaning forward, bringing her tail around to poke him in the nose with the tip. Elizabeth rolled her eyes at her twins' actions, sometimes she couldn't understand how she could just be so...open? No, slutty was the more accurate word. But of course, she also knew her using her 'natural charm' was sometimes the difference between them having food or not, so she couldn't exactly say anything against it.

Wyatt said:
Johnathan didn't hear the first half of what the women said, but he decided that it wouldn't change anything but he did turn to her so that he could read her lips. "Interview? This is a dangerous prisoner and from what I have observed he has cause a large commotion in the jail. I will not tolerate this." He sighed when she asked about his position as a priest. "For your information, I was put in charge here to insure that we could set up a justice system and eliminate the crime in this city, even if it means deadly force. I am going to do everything in my power to ensure nothing bad happens here." He watched the prisoner closely, he knew something was off with him and he wanted to make sure he didn't drive the others into madness. "Now madam I must ask you to leave imminently." He wasn't about to use deadly force all he wanted was for the lady to leave, the only people that he wanted in here were authorized personal. If there were others around him he didn't know about it, all of his focus was given to the journalist and the prisoner. He looked at the glass and he was still unhappy with it, this prisoner seemed like the type that would escape and he didn't want that to happen.
Hana jackson

" Well I'm not the most christian person here but doesn't it say in peters verse 3 line 9 that you shouldn't repay evil with evil or insult with insult. But repay with blessing because to this you were called to do so you should get a blessing in return?' Like a said not a very christian person but I did read the bible on my free time once. Very interesting book actually, no wonder its a best seller." She said grinning at him. She knew that it would be challenge for him to rebuke what she said since she recited it word from word. She liked opposing people using their own resources against them, maybe that's why most people didn't like getting into arguments with her. "I already informed the head director of my newspaper that I was going to interview this man plus I also received approval to enter. Don't you think it would be rude to deny me a story though I went through all the proper precautions? I don't want to upset my manager or who knows where I'll be. Please I only need a couple of minutes to ask a few questions then I will be on my way. Anyways how would will this man get with your heavily secured prison?" She started to frown a bit, selling her story the best she could. Luckily for her she had done years of acting and mastered it by now.

(Literally went online to find it. Hope it fits *crosses fingers*)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks] Hana jackson

" Well I'm not the most christian person here but doesn't it say in peters verse 3 line 9 that you shouldn't repay evil with evil or insult with insult. But repay with blessing because to this you were called to do so you should get a blessing in return?' Like a said not a very christian person but I did read the bible on my free time once. Very interesting book actually, no wonder its a best seller." She said grinning at him. She knew that it would be challenge for him to rebuke what she said since she recited it word from word. She liked opposing people using their own resources against them, maybe that's why most people didn't like getting into arguments with her. "I already informed the head director of my newspaper that I was going to interview this man plus I also received approval to enter. Don't you think it would be rude to deny me a story though I went through all the proper precautions? I don't want to upset my manager or who knows where I'll be. Please I only need a couple of minutes to ask a few questions then I will be on my way. Anyways how would will this man get with your heavily secured prison?" She started to frown a bit, selling her story the best she could. Luckily for her she had done years of acting and mastered it by now.

(Literally went online to find it. Hope it fits *crosses fingers*)

[/QUOTE]
"There has been more then one instance in history where we Christian folk had to take justice into our own hands, punishing heathens for their sins. Romans 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. I have been given power to do what is needed now for I am a minister." He sighed at the lady, trying to use the bible against him. He is a minister for after all. As much as he didn't have an ill will for this women, he didn't trust her and he wouldn't allow any possible mistakes to take place. "I don't care what permissions you have gotten I am in charge here, I might allow you an interview but only once I have made the proper precautions. Now please go, I have more matters to attend to here, such as moving this prisoner to a more secure location. Especially if you want an interview."

Bolts said:
Getting up from the ground now, Peter brushed some snow and dirt from his cloths. Looking down at the guy he was carrying. ehh... I got him close enough. He had a pretty nice plan after that. Dramatically holding his lower back he did his best impression of pain. Ooo ooo that doesn't feel right. Man my back, it hurts. What will I do now? Why do bad things happen to good people. He looked to see if they were buying any of this. He still continued to do some fake impressions of pain. Homeless and now possibly permanent injury. What more could this world do?
Mitchs98 said:
Shiro FujimaShiro giggled as Emmanuel went on about him needing to lose weight, especially due to the fact he accidentally killed that guy by landing on him. "Emman's not fat. That guy was just weak." She countered. Which was kinda probably true, seeing as he was being toted by someone else to the hospital. She looked away from Emmanuel and to Peter when he started his act. Which, unfortunately, Shiro was completely dumb enough to buy. "Oh no! What wrong with hobo guy? Um...Oh! You can stay with Shiro until better?" She offered him, clearly concerned for the guy, even though the concern was clearly misplaced. Maybe Emmanuel did need to lose weight, possibly. While waiting on a response from Peter her attention quickly shifted back to Emmanuel, the girl was honestly like a goldfish. "Where Emman been? Why not come and see Shiro?" She asked him. "Shiro was worried about Emman, Shiro tried looking for Emman but got lost and gave up." She added sadly.
Emmanuel picks himself from the ground and patting snow off of his pants. He raises his brows at the display the stranger is showing. He does not buys it but a show is a show and this one is amusing.

Wait damn it, he is distracted again. He takes a quick look to his phone. He takes a sharp breath and chokes on the too cold air. When did he sent that? Emmanuel shoves his phone to his pocket and he ignores the prickling burn on his ears. At least Cirillia replied back. He turn his attention to Shiro and later the homeless man.

"Thanks Shiro, and sorry about not visiting you," The man gives the woman a small smile. "But you know I'm a busy guy." He lets out a big sigh. "I love to stay and hang with you but I should be running to a meeting right now."

Emmanuel looks at the man and back to Shiro. "Oh!" He lightly hits his fist to a palm. He smiles happily at the two. "I heard a back massage does wonders to the back!" He holds on to Shiro's shoulders and looks straight to her eyes. "With your strength I'm sure you can fix this poor guy up by the time I come back to you!" He then leans foward to whisper to Shiro. "Massaging hurts, so if he starts shouting, don't worry. Than means you're doing the healing magic!" He pulls away with a huge grin. He then takes couple of steps to get to the man.

"Hey, sorry 'bout your back," Emmanuel smiles at the stranger but his eyebrows are creased with worry. He scans the man from head to toe. Strangers are not ment to be trusted in Hell City, but Emmanuel has a feeling that this guy might not be too bad, kinda, maybe. This homeless guy did tried to drag a stranger to the hospital, he is goofy and silly, and he is Shiro's fellow homeless person. The stranger has nothing to steal from her. Shiro can handle herself but if Emmanuel hears funny stories, he will pay the homeless man a visit. "I'm a bit in a hurry, but my friend, here, can help you out. She is a doll and will do her best to try straightening your back up, man." He pats the guy's shoulder and leans foward a bit. He lowers his tone of voice. "I'll be back in a bit, but," his gaze turns to Shiro and back at the man with a grin. "You're a lucky man, tending by that angel... Just don't do anything dumb." Emmanuel finally pulls away from the stranger, breathing out and smelling in the fresh winter breeze.

[16/20]

Mitchs98 said:
Maria tensed ready to get the hell out of dodge as it looked like Hitsu was reaching for his gun. Luckily she was wrong in that thought. She laughed and grinned when he told her why. "Oh? Are you sure that's the only reason?" She asked him, grinning deviously and leaning forward, bringing her tail around to poke him in the nose with the tip. Elizabeth rolled her eyes at her twins' actions, sometimes she couldn't understand how she could just be so...open? No, slutty was the more accurate word. But of course, she also knew her using her 'natural charm' was sometimes the difference between them having food or not, so she couldn't exactly say anything against it.
"Do you really want to know what else I had in mind? I'd be glad to tell" Said Hitsugya. But not if you don't tell me what I want to know. Lighting another cigarette he kept it in hand, leaning back on his chair. He took his a chug from the whisky and waited a moment. Maybe she needed a little convincing on who he was, maybe then she might play along. Smirking he tilted his head up and breathed a gout of black flames for the entire Tavern to see.

@Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back