Helkor's Lockstone

Ire

The Dwarven Brewmaster
This thread will contain all OOC chat for the fantasy roleplay Helkor's Lockstone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't. All from my mind. (OuO) I made the idea when I was a lot younger, but I've revised it and hope it works out as well as I plan.

Glad to hear it! I'll tag you when I'm finished with the Settings/Locations, Lore, and Character Sign-Up tabs. ( :) )

I would prefer a picture! Characters are easier to imagine, that way. Of course, if you need help finding an image, I'm here! ( :) )

My computer decided to restart itself without warning and I lost all progress on my CS. e_e My signing-up will be delayed, I'd afraid.

It's okay Cloudy. I hope you can join soon!

@Mordecai @Lirael @BlueInPassing

You guys are all accepted! Feel free to post introductions, or if you're not comfortable with how you should, PM me and I'll either fit you in or answer some of your questions.

I can't wait! This seems like it took a lot of influence from Skyrim's college of Wintehold, which certainly is not a bad thing.

I figured I'd wait for Ire to post and set the feeling and mood since he's running the Rp.

Tzun said:
I figured I'd wait for Ire to post and set the feeling and mood since he's running the Rp.
My feelings exactly. The world might or might not know about Helkor's death and the theft of the Lockstone, thats a huge plot point, and not one that any of us but Ire should decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back