• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heirs of Gona CS page

OOC
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pew pew, the sheet is below, It's the bare minimum I need to accept a character but feel free to add more if you wanna.
Ask questions on the check or in a PM so it is just sheets here.
Do not get offended if I ask you to change something as it's nothing against you, I only ask for a edit if it seems OP or off in terms of lore.
If you put a "place holder" or post here saying "I'll finish it later" I will delete said post if nothing changes within a week.
I'll probably make a placeholder though as my character may change from a heir to summon depending on what players wanna make.

Delete anything in brackets as it's just tidbits of info
===========================

Name:
(For a heir the kings last name is Circet but you can have the mother's last name be whatever.
For a summon have any "normal" name, unless your character was named something goofy by a celebrity...)

Age: (Heirs between the ages of 14 and 20, summons can be any age between 15 and 40)

Sex : (male or female)

Appearance:
(picture is required but give a description anyway, things one can notice from a glance or stare like height or hair colour.)

Personality:
(You don't need to write a essay explaining how lovely or twisted said character is but give a brief rundown of who this is an how they typically act)

Skills/talents:
(anything your character is considered good at... can be judo, cooking, snapping their fingers, doesn't matter)

Flaws/weaknesses:
(No one is perfect but please have something here apart from edge like "a antisocial loner whose quick to fly into a murderous rage")

Mana:
(this is what flavour your magic is, fire mana = fire magic. Transparent mana = invisible magic. Force mana = telekinesis etc etc.
Heirs have mana and Gona, summons only have Gona so leave it blank or delete it if your character is from earth.)

Gona:
(one of the three abilities mentioned on the check, Antimana, voidwalker, shapeshifter.
the Gona a heir has determines who they summoned, the voidwalker heir can't summon a shapeshifter etc.
The summons have no mana but are able to use Gona much easier and more successfully then the heirs)

Optional backstory:
(optional backstory, more for the summons really but if your making a heir it's fine to write up some shit as it could be implemented into the lore/story etc. I may ask you to edit it though so like I said above don't get offended)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back