HEck

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so I'm not actually knew here in the slightest. I've had an account for ages, I still fondly remember my days here as a wee bab back in 2013. But I haven't logged on in quite a while, so I thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce myself to the community! So hey, hi, how's it going? My names Mikey and I'm a big ol' nerd. It's been a hot minute since I've been online here and everything is completely different from what I remember, so if anyone more familiar with how the site works nowadays wants to show me the ropes it would be greatly appreaciated!

Hey! Welcome back bud! Go ahead and ask me any questions and I'll do my best to help. The only thing I'm not versed in is bbcodes (I never use them)

If your grave was robbed during the time you were away it was totally me.
If you did that's fine. All I had in my grave was an expired coupon and some bellybutton lint anyway

Hey! Welcome back bud! Go ahead and ask me any questions and I'll do my best to help. The only thing I'm not versed in is bbcodes (I never use them)
Thanks broski, bbcode is confusing anyway. I used to be so good at it, but now I see all these options and just implode from my confusion

Welcome back!
It probably is very different from what you remember but I think all the changes chouls have been for the best, at least technically. No idea how the community itself was back then ^^
Anyway, have fun! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back