• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heaven's lost property: A whole new world

Who was your favorite angeloid"

• Ikoras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nymph

• Delta

• Total voters

Dak

Dakiest Dak their is
"Hello, my name is Takashi Sashimi resident genius and the president of the New world discovery club." He holds a barbie like doll up. "And this is my lovely assistant Beauty." He adjusted the glasses on his face and turns his attention to a computer on the table. "After a lot of research I have determined that this black spot." He said as he points to a black spot that is moving around sporadically. "Is actually an anomaly that leads to something, as to what, I do not know. In fact most of the worlds top scientist's don't even know what this is." He cocks a smile. "And they won't know because they are based on the ground."

He pressed enter on the Keyboard with Beauty's feet. "Many people are fascinated with the unknown, like Christopher Columbus. Like Columbus who sailed the ocean blue is 1492, with a passion to search for a new world. We here in the New world discovery club are fascinated by the new world that sails through the sky's above our world. Many thing's aren't known about this world as well as other things." He said with a crude smile. A few lines began to appear around the black hole. "The reason the black spot is moving so much is because the earth has magnetic fields that run up from the north pole that connect to magnetic fields of the south pole. This black spot isn't able to pass these magnetic fields. So it just bounces off the fields as if it was a rubber bouncy ball that has been thrown by a tempered eight year old."

"Many people don't notice it because it's altitude is so high up in the atmosphere that even a passing airplane wouldn't even see it." He placed Beauty down on the table. "It is unclear what it's origin is, or why it is doing here, but it is my dream to explore this new world and discover it's thrilling new secrets, and discover it's purpose for being in our world."

Rules:

1. Fade to black if things get to that point. Although I don't think it will because it never really happened in the Show.

2.please keep the perversity to a minimum. There might be children reading this, and I would hate for them to be scared.

3. Please no God moding. You don't know how ashamed I am when I see people making a "Perfect" Character. Everyone has a flaw, no one is perfect.

4. I will allow one liners every now and then, because I have used them from time to time. But please don't overuse them. Add some depth into your post, make us know what your character is thinking, and feel the emotion that they have.

5.RpNation rule do apply. They do for almost every RP I have read or joined.

6. If there is any issue between two Rpers about the Rp, leave it out of the Rp. Take it to PM, or bring it up to me and I will be the final judgment on the matter. If it isn't about the Rp then please don't involve me. It's not my business to be involved in your business.

7. Please if you have seen something that you don't like then bring it up to me, and I will see what I will do to take care of it. This isn't my RP, it's ours. You have just as much say as I do, other than the judgement part.

8. We're all people that have lives. And sometimes life throws you a curve ball. If you're gonna be out, please say something. I don't want to be sending you a Pm asking if you're gonna reply to this Rp and wait for a long time only to hear that you were out because of a personal matter, which is alright, just say something.

9, Have fun, that's the main purpose of all the Rp's that I've seen. Have fun that's why we are doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back