• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heather's Requests! (all pairings, including Polyamory)

HeatherDm

Hello! Ive been here a short while and I haven't made a request thread yet. I figured I should get to that!

Basically, I'm Heather! I play males, or I participate in F/F roleplays. But my female characters don't date guys. My posts are usually a paragraph (five sentences or more) or two. Sometimes three but don't count on it. I don't want responding to become a chore (I'll put it off too long or just give up if that happens!). I do enjoy complex characters and mysterious drama though. So please don't come to me with boring or impassive characters. Please. I also plan on adding a lot of plot twists (and talking about it before hand if you prefer, of course) so please do the same thing! If we don't have to discuss it first, even better! Surprises rock!

I'm only looking for one partner at the moment so I may say no to some of you =( But in case things don't work out with a partner, I'll keep everyone in mind ^_^

So here are my current plots!

Strangers on the Internet (fxf or mxm)

Character A is sick of life. They just want a new beginning. When they meet Character B on an internet chat-room, the two connect instantly. And after a week, they make up an insane plan to go on the road trip of a lifetime, before deciding what to do next in life. However, things aren't always as they seem online and neither are people, as the two quickly discover once it's too late to turn back.

Hostage Situation (any pairing)

Character A just landed a new job as a bank teller. Their first week is going fine until Character B comes in, waving a gun around and demanding money. Character A is taken hostage, which turns out to be the least of their problems when the two find out something they shouldn't and are forced to go on the run together

You and Me (preferably fxf)

When a new teacher notices something wrong with a student, she proceeds to investigate. However, while she suspects that her student may be having troubles, she never expected everything to take such a dramatic turn for the worst, as it does when she discovers what's really going on.

Three's a Crowd (poly! Any gender combo)

When character A and B started dating, they promised their third friend that nothing could mess up their trio. However, when their friend seems more interested in their relationship then they do... Things get weird. Now its time to figure out if weird is a good thing

Friends forever (Poly! Any gender combination)

The six of them have been friends forever. And since there were three guys and three girls, they were supposed to pair off and live happily ever after. However, after a tragic accident cuts the group in half and two of the remaining members get engaged, it leaves Character A feeling pretty alone in life. How far will their remaining friends go to assure them that, no matter what, forever means forever?

Remember, though I may crank the angst levels on my character to maximum levels at times, it shouldn't be that way at all most of the time. I live for drama, but as a rule, I strive not to be an attention hog. So, feel free to give your character a back story and their own problems that they have to deal with (those problems may be internal or external). In fact, I insist on it.

I prefer RPing through this site, so remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back