Heathens - OOC

I was (partially) joking. This roleplay is going to follow the actual Suicide Squad series in the sense that it's going to be almost dead serious. I say almost because of course there will be the occasional joke being made, whether it be in a post or just a really stupid mission the Squad get's sent on.

Any chance you can put Suicide Squad in the thread title? It would make this easier to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. So it's cool if I base my character off of people in DC comics? Just wanna use their fighting skills basically.

TheMilkMan said:
So are all the DC characters still in this just we can't use them?
That is correct. If any DC character's get used, I will be posting as them. The roleplay is in a sort before the apocalypse setting, atleast for the US. Crime is running rampant, the numbers of heroes are constantly thinning, and the Suicide Squad (one of many, in this roleplay) is the only thing keeping America from falling apart.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I've basically brought everything tbh

[/QUOTE]
Except fighting experience. And comedy.

I know, but I already have nerfed him. xD Whoever is blessed with the power of Shazam is immortal. I changed it to he is almost immortal. Huge difference

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I know, but I already have nerfed him. xD Whoever is blessed with the power of Shazam is immortal. I changed it to he is almost immortal. Huge difference

[/QUOTE]
He's also stronger than Superman, who can bench press the earth

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
He's also stronger than Superman, who can bench press the earth
Depends on what comic book your taking Superman from. He struggled to lift a bus in one :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back