• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom heart of fire, will of stone [naruto!]

Akubi looked up at their sensei and held his hand up in the air deciding to go first "Akubi Taidanna. My goal is to become a strong ninja to protect my hometown.......and maybe learn cooking still on the fence with that one." He let out a yawn and slowly sat up sitting crisscross with his eyes half open "I like sleep and food........and I don't like work and sunlight......I forget something....?" He paused for a bit pondering what else he could say about himself. Something he doesn't do much due to people groaning at how lazy he was.

"Um.......oh yea! My moveset is fire and earth style with animal like attacks!" Then he fell over on his face and started to sleep "nap time.........."

@Starbee

@Scaver

@AiAi

Haruka stepped forward, "um guess I'll go next. Well hello, my name is Mitsukuni Haruka. Hm I like hot springs and sweet food...the things I dislike are loud noises and hm unfair people..." She paused for a moment when she was told to tell her goal. Her goal...just what is it? Haruka spoke up once more, "I guess my goal is to become the best kunoichi I can become while at the same time having fully mastered my...skills." she was unsure whether she should tell everyone about her kekkei genkai but she knew they would find out eventually and so she decided to tell everyone. "My skill sets include the affinity for water and electricity...and I also have a kekkei genkai...the Kings Eye. " She just silently looked over at her sensei and waited for their final teammate to speak up. 

@Scaver

@Penance

@Starbee

Hitomi was visibly annoyed by Abuki's behavior. Still, she might as well introduce herself properly, being the last one to go. She sighed a bit, then pulled out a tiny scroll. Making a few signs, she used the scroll to summon her spear. Holding it like a staff, she begun to speak. 

"Well, I'm Hitomi of the Sasaki clan. My goal is to become a much stronger kunoichi so that I can protect this town. I'm pretty skilled with this naginata, and I use some wind arts to enhance my strengths." Hide thought for a minute. "I suppose I like reading and training with my spear..."

Over to the side of her she saw Abuki still half-asleep. She went over to him and lifted his head to make sure he heard what she would say next. "and I dislike lazy slackers.

She dropped Abuki back down before she got a response. 

Akubi grumbled as she dropped his head down but didn't bother to do anything in response. Why bother do that much work? Besides if he did pick a fight with her she'd probably win and more importantly he'll miss out of food for bad conduct. Akubi can't live without snacks so he shall act like the passive turtle. "We're gonna be the bested of friends then~" he chuckled as he laid on his face resuming going back to sleep

@Starbee

@AiAi

@Scaver

Shiru Ito

Shiru listened as his team introduced themselves, he was a little suprised when Haruka said that she had the Kings Eye because he wasn't expeting her to be that forthcoming with the infromation but the amount of trust that it revealed was a good thing. He chuckled a little bit at Akubi's comment but at the same time a small evil smile worked its way onto his face, he liked Akubi and he didn't overly mind lazy people but he should at least pay attention during briefings, he pulled a small razer blade out of his pouch and then blinked silently to be crouching right over Akubi where he reached down, lined up the blade and then in one quick moment went to shave his left eyebrow off.

Takeshi Hideaki

Takeshi raised an eyebrow as the girl spoke up, it wasn't very usual to question a superiors order, just another thing that he needs to break them off. " Fine" He points at Shoya "You are number one" then he turns to point at Soraya "You are number two" finally pointing to Hide "You are number three". As soon as he finished he didn't give the graduates any more time beginning to run through a chain of hand seals "Now that the introductions are out of the way". There was a large smoke cloud rising from Takeshi's previous position. When the cloud began to dissipate it revealed two shinobi wearing the vest of Sand Chunin both with Sunagakure headbands on. Both Shinobi had Waxy yellowed skin but with especially shiny eyes, wrapped around their right arms were pieces of cloth with the Kanji for one and two respectively. The one on the left then spoke up, "Now that he's dealt with, Shall we begin" His face locked into a wide grin both shinobi began to charge forwards drawing Kunai as they ran.

During his preparations Takeshi had run around to plant a couple of traps but most of his time he had spent going to Anbu headquaters and the mission room to inform anyone who might matter that he was carrying out a drill that involved the use of puppets disguised as enemy shinobi so that everyone would know not to interrupt this exercise. Then when he finished the hand seals he had unsealed two of his puppets from the scroll, made a column of smoke and finished his invisibility jutsu allowing him to vanish.

@Sprios

@Starbee

@AiAi

@Penance

@Nyctophiliac

Akubi didn't even notice his eyebrow had gotten shaved off thanks to being in such a deep sleep. However hunger had caught up with him thanks to all that running so he woke up after takeshi finished. He slowly sat up and looked around smacking his lips a bit "any of you guys got some snacks....? I'm hungry......" he mumbled rubbing the sleep out of his eyes not even noticing he's missing an entire eyebrow. 

Looking around noticing everyone was staring at him he blinked a bit confused "what? Did I miss something important?! I didn't do it on purpose......ok maybe a little but still!"

@Scaver

@AiAi

@Starbee

Haruka glanced warily between her two new teammates when Hitomi picked Akubi up by his shirt. She wondered if they will be fine as a team. She then watched as her sensei now began his own mischief on his students, mainly Akubi. She blinked a couple times and had to hold in a giggle as she saw just how silly Akubi looked with one of his eyebrows missing. She saw him sit up and as everyone was staring at him, Haruka couldn't help but giggle slightly, but she took a small mirror out of her pouch and handed it to Akubi. Hopefully he won't think it's food or something she thought while sweatdropping slightly. 

She turned to her sensei and simply asked him, "Ne, sensei...what test are we going to do?" Haruka was slightly curious as it would be considered their team's first ever exercise together. 

@Scaver

@Starbee

@Penance

Soraya frowned at being labelled a number. What kind of sensei is Takashi? Not even bothering to ask their names? She couldn't help but think that their team exercise wouldn't go as smoothly as she had thought. After that denigrating display of indifference, he wove hand seals and disappeared, leaving two figures behind. The girl quickly assessed they were both from the Sand Village, as their headband displayed the hourglass symbol.

"Now that he's dealt with, shall we begin?" The enemy pair took out kunai knives and began to charge towards them. As they got closer, Sora found that there was something clearly not right about them. As she blocked the first one's attack, she realized what it was: they were both puppets! She quickly recalled what she had read about puppet users. The users controlled these inanimate puppets using chakra threads... so that meant that sensei still had to be around here somewhere. She leaped backwards onto the raised part of the roof that had some kind of machinery running beneath and took a deep breath. Taking one of her bracelets off, a thick band with a hexagram drawn on it, and placed it on the ground. Then she used her Sensing technique by pouring chakra through the symbol. He's gotta be around here somewhere, she thought to herself while focusing on the jutsu. 

@Scaver

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment Hideaki Sensei initiated his jutsu, Shoya leapt back a great distance, nearly tossing himself off the ledge in his haste and surprise. He knew next to nothing of their oddball Sensei but their first encounter made it clear that Hideaki wasn't one for squandering time.

His second scroll unraveled and from its smoke two foreign shinobi emerged sporting the Sunagakure insignia. Now, obviously sand and fire weren't at war or exercises like this would be tossed on the back burner. These weren't real enemy ninja... Shoya's best guess was that these strange, waxy figures might be clones harbored via scroll to preserve chakra during combat, but it didn't really add up. The foes had pale yellow faces with features distinguishable from Hideaki's own. What's more, they didn't even look like each other; both invading sand ninja had physical identifiers easily pronounced to the naked eye, like weight and face shape differences. So if they were clones, they sure as hell didn't belong to Hideaki, which begged the question: who did they belong to? 

Shoya winced with the advance of the larger wax ninja, mentally designated "asshole #2" whose kunai blade struck his own and let out a metallic clang. The points of their weapons glistened through the air as they danced atop the roof, neither making much ground with the other in short duration of their skirmish. To say the least, it was frustrating.

Shoya was no stranger to taijutsu, but this wasn't just a friendly skirmish with sticks in the backyard anymore. They each brandished weaponry, with intent to kill. (Well, kill might be a little much but with Hideaki running the event there's no way Shoya would chance it.) 

Following a series of dodges and blocked strikes, Shoya had managed to prance himself away from Asshole #2 and closer to at least one other team member, who appeared hard at work doing... Whatever it is she was doing. Shoya flanked one side of her, speaking more or less so she was aware of his presence (and, you know, hopefully wouldn't plunge a kunai into his face.) "They're as strong as they are big. What are you cooking up here?" 

Soraya noticed the fight between one of her teammates and one puppet approaching but didn't move, not wanting to disrupt the jutsu while trusting that he had it under control. However, she was alert and ready in case the puppet decided to make a lunge towards her unexpectedly. 

"They're as strong as they are big. What are you cooking up here?" The boy asked her.

"Sensory Jutsu. These guys are puppets, which means that Sensei has to still be around here. Best to keep the fighting away from me for now." She was nearly done and had one last step to complete which would give her a sense of where Takashi was hiding. Soon enough she spotted his chakra signature, a blaze of light distinct from her teammates. She could sense the chakra he was emitting to control the two puppets. "There! He's approximately 80 yards from us at 6 o'clock." Like lightning, she jumped backwards into a flip as the nearest puppet threw a kunai her way. Heart beating a staccato rhythm in her chest, the Arato girl was almost surprised by her fast reaction time. She was getting better, partially it was probably because of the adrenaline but she also hoped that it was also because her recent training had paid off. 

"Poison shot towards 6!" Tomoe shot into action from her shoulder while keeping its balance on her shoulder. A stream of pale liquid sprayed in a directed line towards where Takashi was concealed. 

@Sprios

Hide frowned. Hideaki-sensei seemed pretty cold from the beginning. But number three?! What kind of joke was-

Hide was barely able to dodge out of the way of one of the shinobi. Was this also part of the test? Whether it was or not, he needed to act quickly, Hide thought. 'Course, Hide was too busy being in his own thoughts to act as quickly as his teammates. Snapping out of it, he heard Shoya talking with the girl. Soraya... right? Hide would have to find that out later. For now, he should take care of the strangers and head towards that box. They looked... off.

"Puppets, hm?" 

Hide attempted to sneak up on #1 with a kunai at hand, only for his strike to quickly be blocked. Hide persisted. He searched for an opening, but it was pretty much impossible to find one. Hide's heart raced. This was only a puppet, and yet, Hide could barely keep up. Would all of their ninja work be this intense? Hide grinned. Maybe if they could take on this challenge, then- 

Hide's kunai was knocked out his hand. Oh, right, need to focus. Rolling out of the way, he grabbed the kunai, looking over to see what the girl was up to.  

When haruka handed him the mirror Akubi looked up at her still very confused. But nonetheless the took the mirror and looked at himself. After a long pause Akubi eventually realized what was wrong and his jaw dropped to the ground "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYEBROW?!?" He fell over on his back and faked cried over the loss of his majestic brow "i-its like it simply crawled off my face and w-went away.......nooooooo eyebrow come backkkkkk!!!" He groaned as he rolled around a bit

@Scaver

@AiAi

@Starbee

Sorry for posting this here but I need to keep referring back to it and its really annoying to have to keep scrolling through my alerts

Takeshi Hideaki

Takeshi looked on from behind the group as the green liquid flew towards the his poison clone that had been controlling the two puppets. It was fairly obvious just from this quick exchange that Number 2 was the brains of the group, she was the first to figure out that the puppets were puppets and she had quickly come up with a method to get around this problem. However she had made one fundamental mistake, she had underestimated him.

As the liquid reached the clone #2 threw a small poison smoke capsule at the same location causing an even bigger plume of smoke, at the same time #1 jumped away from Hide and began making handsigns before landing behind the smoke cloud. "So you like playing with poisons then, so try this on for size, Poisoned Wind Bullets". Immediately behind the cloud he exhaled 3 bullets, one at each of them. As the bullets traveled through the cloud they absorbed the poison resulting in streams of poison coming out of the sides of the bullets but with most of it located in the core. At the same time behind them Takeshi ran forwards one hand brushing against Soraya's leg turning a small amount of the blood near the surface into a very weak acid, with his other hand he grabbed the band that she had left on the ground stuffing it into a pouch as he made another 2 clones to take over control of the puppets and he hoped a couple of rooftops away to observe.

@Sprios

@Starbee

@Nyctophiliac

Hitomi sweatdropped, giving the scene an annoyed look. She knew the jonin seems like a joker, but this seemed silly. This was starting to seem like one of the childish pranks one of her classmates would pull. She was starting to have doubts about the jonin. Still, he was a jonin, right? "Maybe they'll take anyone who's skilled" Hitomi thought, not changing her expression. Maybe that's how most of their class had graduated. She just hoped Abuki would take things seriously when they were in action. But, speaking of action, weren't they forgetting about something?

"Hey, sensei, you said something about a test, right?" 

The battle's pace moved quickly, yet it felt like they weren't getting anywhere. As per instruction, Shoya had dropped his idle chit chat with the girl on his team and stepped to the side--just in time for her lizard to hock a giant poison loogie towards their adversaries. He watched with a grimace. Multiple poison users on the same team was going to be... Tricky.

See, the thing about toxins is that they don't care what headband you're wearing. A poison user's attack could do as much harm to the team as it could to the enemy. All it takes is one breath, or slice, or splash. One slip up and everyone is suddenly writhing on the ground. It can be clear, odorless and entirely unassuming. And it can and will kill you, slowly.

He muttered some flavorful words and launched ninja stars towards Asshole #2's chest. Simultaneously, Asshole #2 jumped locations, quickly making up the distance between Soraya and Hideaki's clone. He stopped between the pair and hurled a smoke grenade at the ground. It cracked against the cement and from its chamber erupted a dome of gas, obscuring clone! Hideaki and one of the puppets. 

Shoya sprung up again, packing his legs in to land in a crouch atop one of the nearby utility poles.  He watched as tiny projectiles sprayed towards his teammates and furiously made the seals for his own jutsu. No way he was going to be upstaged by puppets or lizards--especially in poison territory. That was his jam. Damn right he liked to play with poison.

Shoya began his counter attack with a massive breath. His lungs packed tightly before he exhaled a mighty blast of his own. Globs of water cut through the air towards the offending poison bullets with frightening speed, threatening mid-air collisions. At least one of them met their mark, clearing Shoya of danger for at least the time being. And out of the corner of his eye he saw sensei's form blurring about, so Shoya went on pursuit. 

The neighboring roof proved less forgiving than the academy's. It sat on an angle with grimy, loose shingles that had never seen  repairs and probably never would. Shoya's sandals met the ground with a clack, and then he  retrieved two kunai from his pouch to rush Hideaki with. In the back of his mind was the inkling of a (probably really stupid) plan.

Shiru Ito

When Akubi sat up with a slightly gormless expression on his face Shiru began to chuckle under his breath barely suppressing a laugh. When the Mirror got handed to him and Akubi started rolling around on his back in mock loss Shiru began laughing out loud even through his laughter however he still managed to get a clear scentance out but it was easy to hear the mirth in his voice "That! will teach you to not fall asleep during briefings". He was still chuckling when both the girls in the group suddenly spoke up asking about what would come next and about the test. The smile stayed on his face as he waved a hand at them "Calm, calm. Aren't you guys super keen, I was going to wait till tomorrow to give you the test but since you seem so keen we can start immediately.". Suddenly the smile dropped of his face as he clapped his hands together "Now then you have a test with a very simple objective, you have to survive for" Shiru looked up at the sun, " 18 hours, you are free to use whatever you have on you and anything you find dotted around the landscape, Be aware the animals that you encounter are likely to be dangerous and are often looking to kill you. There are no Humans in this simulation but that does not make it any less dangerous. The one hint I will give you is to watch the environment because it is likely to change". With those final words his hands became a blur as he began to weave a long and complicated sequence of hand seals, about 20 seconds later he reached out a hand sideways and leaned on a door frame that had appeared out of thin air. Moments later he pulled open the door and gestured to his Genin and then into the blackness inside the door " Well then off you go".

Through the door was a pocket dimension of Shiru's design, It had been created specifically for the purpose of running training exercises as such it was limited to 30 square kilometers and was a large desert it was very bright and almost sweltering but there was no visible sun. The nearest shade to the door was about 100m behind in the form of a small cave. At the edges of the area the Genin would come across an area that looks like a shimmering heat haze obscuring all beyond it and it acts like a solid wall.

@Starbee

@AiAi

@Penance

Haruka found her teacher's easy going attitude quite amusing and refreshing. She saw how the other sensei was during the team distribution in the academy classroom. She could literally feel the danger oozing out of that teacher and yet her teacher seemed the complete opposite. He was far from being considered scary, but perhaps that was the reason why she felt cautious around him. After all, he did show Haruka a glimpse of his abilities during that little appearing act he did behind her in the classroom. 

She tilted her head to the side as she listened to her teacher's instructions. Ah, there was the countenance she was looking for. Now he seemed to be acting like a jonin sensei. Her brows furrowed together for a moment in slight confusion. So they basically had to survive for 18 hours and they passed? Before Haruka can question her sensei, he began forming a series of complicated hand signs. Her eyes slightly widened at the speed he performed it at.

And just like that, a door suddenly materialized in front of the Genins. Haruka looked inside it as he opened the door for them. She saw the desert and the heat literally radiating off of the sand. She shrank back just a little, she really disliked the heat and that looked like something she despised. But, she will go through with it if that is their mission. She looked over at her teammates and asked them rather bluntly, "Shall we get going then?" 

@Starbee

@Penance

@Scaver

Akubi soon stopped rolling around when he heard about the test and slowly stood up and looked at the teacher "survival? Pfff I gots this my family lives in the woods~" however once the door was summoned and he saw that it was a desert his heart sank like bricks "but we don't live in the desert.........crap." He sighed and trudged on over to the door ready to get it over with "you ladies coming?" He asked looking behind him

@Scaver

@AiAi

@Starbee

Crap! Soraya thought as the poison bullets whizzed towards her, gaining speed and momentum. She was nearing the edge of the Academy's roof. Somehow she managed to dodge all of them, but felt a brush against her leg which immediately went numb. Poison. She knew that's what it had to be. With a sharp cry, she began falling backwards from the building. 

"We're falliiinnnnggg!" Tomoe yelled in her mind. 

"I know!" The girl's instincts took over and her body contorted in a way similar to how a cat would to land on their feet. However the distance from building's roof to the ground was no short drop. Before any more time could be wasted, she did the hand seals for her next jutsu. "Kagebunshin no Jutsu!" She yelled, hoping it would work. A clone poofed into existence by her side and grabbed onto a pipe sticking out with one hand while the other grabbed her arm. Ohmigosh, it'snotgonnawork. But then it did. The pipe, sturdier than it looked, held and the soon-to-be genin was left hanging quite literally about ten feet off the ground. 

She lowered herself with caution to a lower window's ledge with every intention of getting down to the ground. But the poison had begun to spread and a dizzying sensation overwhelmed her. This time her fall was not preceded by a vocal scream. Vaguely she wondered if her teammates would come help her... or if the two boys noticed at all. 

With her last ounce of consciousness she whispered to the giant lizard: "Go... get help..." And was unable to speak any longer. 

@Starbee

Hide dodged out of the way of an air bullet. Poisoned Air bullets? This was getting interesting.

Not long after Hide took his eyes off the puppet, it seemed to have disappeared into the arising smoke. No problem, he'll just use Charka vision to track it down. But as soon has he activated it, he saw more than a few figures. Too many of them had a similar singature though... Hideaki probably had more than a few clones running around. Well, Soraya was dealing with one, and Shiyo just took off after another, so that would make his target over at... 

Hide heard a scream. Looking in the direction, it seemed that Soraya fell off the roof. Hide carefully leaped off the roof after her, only able to catchher as she started to faint. Crap. Hide couldn't just leave her here. Setting her down as carefully as he could manage, Hide performed some seals, charging a bit of spark into the kunai he had on hand. Better to be prepared if the puppets or clones showed up again. He used his now free hand to search for something within his jacket. Didn't he have something for this? 

Takeshi Hideaki

Shoya - 1, Soraya -2, Hide -3

Takeshi waited as he saw 2 fall off the roof as the acid damaged the muscles in the lower part of her leg, he wasn't worried it wouldn't cause any permanent damage it was just designed to take her out of the equation for a bit. Number 3 jumped down to try to assist number 2,. Strategically it was the wrong move, it left Number 1 to fight two opponents at once if they didn't want to endanger the unconscious 2. Deciding that this engagement had gone on for long enough Takeshi was preparing to finish it when Number 1 drew 2 kunai's and tried to rush him, Takeshi watched him approach and a slightly sick smile spread across his face, Number 1 had made a horrible tactical error he had not only left both of his team mates alone against 2 enemies but he had also chosen to attack the only combatant who was far beyond his skills. The sick grin spread further as he decided to punish him for this mistake, this would cost both him and his 'Friends' dearly. Once he got within a couple of meters a cloud of smoke enveloped Takeshi.

As soon as the smoke enveloped Takeshi both of the original puppets ignored Number 1 and charged after Number 2 and 3, Takeshi couldn't have them deploy any truly lethal methods but he still had them both send a wave of blunted kunai from opposite sides of the pair. As the smoke around Takeshi cleared it showed the man standing on the shoulders of a large robed figure, behind the figure two large wings coated in black feathers could be seen protruding. Takeshi chuckled darkly "So Number 1 you wish to try to fight me, very well for your tactical error you shall face the consequences.". With that the puppet slowly began to raise its head revealing a face with the same sick grin as its controller and it contained two bayakugan eyes. "You will now face the first of my prototypes" With that the puppet dashed forwards at jounin speeds its hands aiming for tekentsu in number 1s shoulders.

@Sprios

@Starbee

@Nyctophiliac

While not the easiest of tasks, Shoya had been doing his best to divide and keep tabs on scraps sounding off around him. He was vaguely aware that his teammates were out of his scope now, sparing not a shred of attention to their situation. They could handle themselves, at least for a little. Right now Takeshi was his sole focus, and it looked like he took the bait. From the base of his throat Shoya snarled in fury, about the same time Takeshi rose atop the colossus of all puppets, draped in curtain like robes that made the windows of Shoya's house look barren. The figure moved slowly and mechanically, rising to tower above the young shinobi wearing a sadistic grin that Shoya couldn't help but match. Another doll? He shouldn't have been surprised in the least.

But that was okay. Hell, it almost worked to his advantage. The more puppets on the field, the more chakra it was costing the handler, right? Takeshi must've been starting to feel some strain by now. If he wasn't, well, that's what Shoya was there for.

With the roof cleared of others, Shoya could pull out all the stops. His palms met, fingers clasping together after weaving a number of formations. Under his skin he could feel a rush of heated chakra tugging towards his legs. It amassed at the soles of his feet and oozed over the tiles like a blue puddle, hissing and bubbling and eating up space. Before long, the pool of chakra had absorbed most of the roof. It smelled acrid, with gassy cysts popping open across the surface that could very well be lethal to inhale or touch. Pillars groaned underneath the sudden overbearing stress, and Shoya knew he hadn't much longer before the top of the building crashed in on itself, spilling his chakra-eating swamp and, hopefully, his sensei's big puppet, downward. 

Speaking of that brute, Shoya certainly hadn't ignored the detail of its wings. He activated the same water bullet jutsu he'd used before and aimed just above the target's current location, using the sludge for ammo. Now the puppet had two choices: sink into a chakra absorbing poison swamp, or take a chestload of chakra-absorbing poison bullets. "Eat swamp, Doll Collector!" He sent his shots sailing to their destination, all the while still running. The enemy was just out of arm's reach now and Shoya did a sideways roll, maneuvering over his terrain like it was nothing and darting around Hideaki. Everything unfolded in just seconds, but Shoya could see and think, like the novelty of surprise was wearing away. 

His reactions were well-timed, and he danced around the puppet without looking back. But he had no intention of striking, or otherwise taking Takeshi on mono e mono like the jonin seemed to suspect. After passing Takeshi he instead dashed at full speed to the ledge, racing the corrosion of his swamp as it took down the building under his very feet. When he hit the edge Shoya vaulted over, catching himself in another roll several meters below, this time on what he assumed was some sort of house or other small residence.

Like a mad dog Shoya ran, headed towards the Kage cliffside to grab himself a scroll.

"Me and my big mouth," muttered Hitomi. Still, she went towards the door without much other 
complaint. A survival test, eh? 18 hours didn't seem so bad to her. A desert was not the kind of climate she was looking forward to, but it could be worse. The jonin's easygoing attittude made it hard for Hitomi to see any issue with this test. But as soon as she had got inside the blistering heat already proved to be a nuisance. But the climate was bound to change eventually, right? Either way, Hitomi looked around to see if she could find something, anything, in this desert besides the hot hot sand.

----

Hide grew frustrated. Do I not... have it with me? He was sure to keep at least a few supplies on him after that incident with the school nurse, but he didn't seem to have them on him at the moment.

Not that it would help, as the two puppets from before had begun to ambush them. Hide struck first at #2 with his charged kunai, knocking it back enough for him to quickly counter #1's strike. Using his Lighting Style Justu again, he zapped #1 back as #2 came back toward him. Hide quickly realized he was outnumbered. He couldn't keep up like this. Soraya, now would be a good time to wake up. Desperate, Hide tried a different approach. 

"Mole Trap Jutsu!"

And with that, the ground opened up, swallowing all four of them. The puppets ended up to their necks in earth. Hide quickly broke out of the ground, carrying Soraya, and made a run for it towards Hokage Rock. 

Haruka saw her two teammates were already entering through the door. As Haruka herself began to approach the door, she glanced over at her sensei looking him in the eyes. She saw no ill will in his eyes and could only mumble out, "Guess I'll see you later sensei." With that said, she entered the other dimension and regretted it immediately. There was no way she could handle this heat, even the heat in Suna was more tolerable than this place ever was! Haruka shielded her mismatching eyes from the sun and looked around for any sort of shade or something the three can use to help aid them from this sweltering heat. But all Haruka saw was a vast area of sand and heat. She almost let out a sigh, she might as well get used to this since they were stuck in here for 18 hours. 

She looked over to see how her other teammates were doing. It seemed like no one here liked the heat. Guess that was one thing in common. She wondered how they could deal with this heat....she then remembered something. How did animals survive in deserts? Well besides having natural attributes that allowed them to survive in a desert, most desert animals often dug themselves into the sand during the daytime due to the underground being a cooler temperature than the top most layer. Perhaps they could use that to their advantage, but how? Regardless Haruka spoke up, "Hm, we shouldn't just stand in one place, the heat is already going to wear us out as it is. Might as well try and find some shade...what do you two think we should do?" 

@Penance

@Starbee

@Scaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back