• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Head crop and such... yeah

Achiived

-| Permanently Inactive |-

| Painted's Commission Thread |

I've been drawing for a while and I was like "Chibi + Head crop = Image" and then I scolded myself for a crappy equation. Anyway, I'm willing to do a head crop for people and it cost a whopping 0.00!

My profile pic is a reference as to the way it will come out as once colored. You can choose between these

Color or black and white

Shading or no shading

And for there to be a background (Some lazy background that I'll whip up when I get an idea... so professional)

Once I make a few more of these crops I'll post them as examples.

The fine print

- PLEASE NOTE THAT I TAKE PROBABLY LONGER THAN AN AVERAGE ARTIST WHEN DRAWING DUE TO MY PROBLEM OF EVERYTHING HAVING TO BE PERFECT..

@Checkmate Yes, but it's a odd option. It depends on if I have the time and energy. BTW your crop will be done probably be done soon. If you have anymore questions about this, you know where to ask me! (ゝω・´★)

Painted Puzzle] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15193-checkmate/ said:
@Checkmate[/URL] Yes, but it's a odd option. It depends on if I have the time and energy. BTW your crop will be done probably be done soon. If you have anymore questions about this, you know where to ask me! (ゝω・´★)
Oh thanks, don't feel pressured to do two though

Also, let me

merge these post xD (So sorry)

Checkmate said:
Oh thanks, don't feel pressured to do two though

Also, let me

merge these post xD (So sorry)
@Checkmate There you go dear! Sorry if it looks crappy or bad. It was last minute thing since I have homework to do ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back