HB OOC

Any backstory about the evil side? The Witch and goals, etc? How it brings people to it's side?

The witch wants to take over the worlds. She wants to engulf them in darkness. Her reasons behind it will be explained in the Roleplay as it goes on. She's very manipulative and can spin a web of lies and make it sound believable. One joining the dark side, you'd have access to dark powers to help aid you. You can control the Soulless the same way our witch friend can.

People go around and basically kill others, taking their soul. Once you lose your soul, you become a Soulless and further strengthen their army.

Should we advertise in Profile posts? One of my friends did that often a couple years back

I suggest making a tab for the lore so I can link them to there instead of here then the interest check

Alrighty. If you ever need to add more at any time, you're free to.

I feel bad for Bottlecap-

Ema's going to attack him a ton since he has Redstone.

At least she won't kill him since he's a kid. XD

WELLLLLL......... I'll see about that. But atleast she's going to make his life horrible.

I'm assuming, from your CS, we're going to be visiting canon universes such as the Cuphead one and others? Or....what?

Bottlecap was a former OC I had in the Cuphead fandom-

But no one was interested in RPing with him so I ended up taking him out of it.

The universes traveled to will be original-themed places.

Ah. Alright. I was worried, not because of the Cuphead world or stuff, but worried like if we were to visit actual canon universes. I've like always had a problem with people RPing as canon characters. I'm always just like "Would X really say/do that?".

Yee. I tend to just go and remove OCs if no one wants to RP with them in a fandom and make something original, like Hero's Blade, and put them in that so they at least get used in some way. I apologize for that.

Right, right, I understand what you mean. That's why I prefer RPing with OCs rather than canon characters. You have to play them really well to keep them in character. Though, everyone has their own version of characters, but some are just awful.

For RPs sake, Will our characters see them in their style (Like actual real life cartoons) or are they going to look human? Wanna know when the time comes if someone should comment "Is....Is...Is that a cup!?"

For some reason, that comment about is that a cup made me laugh way harder than it should have. XD

I would imagine they would be? Or depending on the world, they'd change to better 'blend in' with said world.

For some reason, that comment about is that a cup made me laugh way harder than it should have. XD

I would imagine they would be? Or depending on the world, they'd change to better 'blend in' with said world.
Like I'd imagine Sinestra and the other pink demon thing would probably look like themselves in the pic (in my mind they'd be in an anime style) but with Bottlecap, I'm just still confused. Would he appear as a little boy human or just like a smol cup. In the world we start off in i mean.

"Mirabelle, Why tf is there a cup? With arms and legs and eyes..and a mouth...and a nose...." Lol

Sinestra and Pinky in an anime style sounds really cute to me for some reason. He'd be a smol cup boy.

XD Mirabelle would totally just shrug it off like a talking cup is no big deal. XD

"Man...I'm very thirsty"

*Bottle caps bursts through the door*

"DID SOMEBODY SAY THIRSTY!?"

Drink spilling out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back