Haze: Outbreak

(Gideon... If that's a reference then I think I get it. If it's the one I'm thinking of.)

Shade recoiled from the sudden hands on shoulders and happy-go-lucky talk before calming down. She did not expect that reaction, "Nice to see you as well Tony. It's been a bit since we last saw each other." She listened to him say something about someone being in the Haze horde and sighed, "Haze. I just got away from a horde a few floors up, down whatever floor I am on in this freakin' tower." She looked at the gun and stepped away, "If you use that, don't shoot me. I prefer close combat anyway." Without waiting, Shade ran forward towards the Haze horde and flung her arms downward to reveal her weapons that were hiding in her sleeve.

Mel was kind of just sitting there with no expectations, she just wanted to be with the humans, or the people that were Haze and now humans, she didn't know what to call them. She watched as the guy jumped onto a car. Her eyes were wide and she had a big grin on her face. She wanted to jump too! But... she would die... yeah... that sucks. She turned to the "group" and just had a smile of happiness. "I'm Melony by the way." shes said since she realized they talked about her. "I was with my group upstairs, but... that didn't work out, they are all boring like zombies." she said as she got up and walked around like a zombie. She stopped and just shrugged. "Besides, as you can tell I'm cooler than the average Haze." she complimented herself, and it felt good. She was basically the real only Haze that she has met or encountered that really wants to do something other than stand around and chase people like pacman.

[QUOTE="Ted Lavender]I'm Ted Lavender 
Is this the website for the Pokemon RP?

[/QUOTE]
>.>; any RP you'd like. But it would be polite to talk on the OOC threads xD

[QUOTE="Ted Lavender]I'm Ted Lavender 
Is this the website for the Pokemon RP?

[/QUOTE]
Get OFF of the main thread. I will crawl through this screen, and only give you seven days. (OOC stands for Out of Character.)

Papyasandsunshine said:
>.>; any RP you'd like. But it would be polite to talk on the OOC threads xD
Hexed said:
It means DONT TALK ON THIS ONE!!! xD
PLEASE GO TO THE OOC THREAD!

Eon had had jumped down on the orders of Eimin's command. He had no gun , no knife but a chain. It was long and was always wrapped around his body tightly. He had untangled it and let it slip through his sleeve. The chain falling into his small hands. Eon glared as he bit his tongue and held on to it. He flung back his hand the forward , the chain shooting between Tony and toward A haze. The chain was thick so it wrapped around its neck. When eon pulled back the neck snapped and the head had fallen off. Eon smirked as he barked little now running forward again. shorting the chain as he jumped on a Haze back and began to chocked tit. He was riding the little bastard and he was having his fun.

Eimin sighed a little as he watched the two talk. Some lingering Haze would run toward them but he would put them down. His heart throbbed , falling to his knees he held it tight. He clenched his teeth and waited for the pain to be over. Being a Hazed was indeed painful but he could manage this much.

Kyle stood in the middle of a group of corpses. His once white lab coat had been stained pure crimson year ago, but it dripped with the blood of the pure he had just murdered. He took off his glasses and wiped the blood off of them with a cloth he kept in his pocket and looked around at his handy work. His families old long sword in one hand and a 1911 in the other he starred down at the dead. Women men and children all splayed out in a pool of blood and entrails. Kyle couldn't help but smile at the corpses as he began to wipe off his precious sword and gun. "Your filthy blood doesn't belong on such precious metal Pures." He began to laugh then, his voice growing shrill as he let out long trembling laughter. It was enough to make most men cower. Finished with his laughter Kyle put his blade away in the old leather sheath he kept attached to his back behind the coat and put his gun away in the holster under his arm. "Time to go find some food." With that he turned to his left and began to walk singing an improvised song about blood and death.

Wallace walked down the empty street, his footsteps echoed as an ominous wind blew past his helmet. He was deep in thought, planning what to make of his life; but most importantly how he's going to deal with his stalker. Progressing down the street, Wallace sensed his pursuer closing in, he drew his sword and spun around to face his intrusion. Unsurprisingly, as a group of Haze stood before him. "Let's do this." Wallace sighed to himself, as charged at his enemies. With a few swings and deadly precision, Wallace made short work of his opponents. His victory was cutoff by a sharp whistling sound that came from the sky. A red flare flew across the sky away from him, he stared in confusion and noticed the sound of Haze moving towards the flare. Wallace pondered following the flare, but his decision was made after realized that he now has a purpose. "Whoever's out there, needs my help." he said, Wallace whipped the blood off his sword and engaged the oncoming waves of Haze. He couldn't help but smile as he cut down his enemies, relishing in the adrenaline of battle.

Adam bent his knees as he landed down onto the cracked concrete, weeds poking out through the crevices. Standing up to his full height he moved silently across the open space in his bare, dirtied feet. He didn't notice the pain as he trod on a sharp stone, he'd gotten used to it. Didn't matter anyway. A staccato burst of gunfire echoed through the night and Adam instinctively dropped and rolled, right knee bent forwards, palms entwined, placed on the ground he let himself fall into the roll, feeling the hard concrete briefly pass over his back he landed on his rear and quickly jumped to his feet, darting towards the nearest cover; a burnt out parked car.

Crouching down behind the charred metal he counted to ten before standing back up. There was always gunfire in this place, usually enough. He hardly ever bothered to look for the source. Most times it was just another human attempting to fight off Hazed, ultimately futile of course. The virus always won in the end. However despite the common shooting, it was always best to get your head down, just in case. A stray bullet could be just as bad as an aimed one.

Adam looked around at the ruined car park, toppled lampposts fallen to the ground and set upon by vegetation; blackened bodies still sitting neatly in the rows of parked cars. There were no Hazed in this sector, but he still needed to move, to survive.

Getting back to his feet Adam sprinted diagonally across the car park, heading for a low wall that would probably lead out into another street. He didn't even really know where he was trying to get to anymore, he just ran and jumped and slashed where he needed, going round and round in circles.

He vaulted over a parked car just in front of the wall, there were about five feet between him and it now. Graffiti was scrawled all across the wall, belaying all sorts of messages; The Lord will cut the wheat from the chaff! They don't forgive, Away with you! And last of all; Run.

There were three feet between him and the wall now, kicking, he propelled himself forwards in the air, raising his right leg so the sole of his foot was level with his thigh, facing the wall. His foot made contact a good halfway up the wall, leaning into it he acted quickly. Using his momentum to slam his let foot higher up the wall before reaching up with his hands to grab the ledge and pull himself up.

He stood upright atop the wall, staring out onto the road. There were figures in the distance although whether they were male or female, Human, Pure, Used, or Hazed he couldn't tell.

Hex walked down an abandoned street, he didn't know why he ever bother running from Haze anymore but it was useful to have the skills to. If he could just find someone and get their weapons or something then he would have a chance. The one thing he would not let happen at all costs was to be taken to a Haze containment facility. He slumped, put his hands in his pockets and kept walking, a hostile look in his eyes. He didn't trust anyone at the moment but when you were only trying to survive you couldn't rely on trust all of the time.

Every noise Hex heard he'd turn around and get ready to fight something off. Even though he was only 13 he was a pretty good fighter for his age. In the distance he could see a car park, it looked ruined from here but he shrugged and started to move in line with it, if there was anyone there he would know but wouldn't get too close.

A figure was walking down the road towards the car park, they were small, and hunched, self-contained probably. Could be a Used, just like him. Alternately it could just be a dejected human. Either way they were coming towards him, and he had to move now.

Springing forwards he leaped into the air above the road, keeping his legs together he stretched his arms forward, making for a better shape, more efficient, he would cover more distance and land more safely. As the blackened ground reared up before him he dropped into the familiar set of movements and rolled, the impact of jumping off a ten foot wall down onto a solid road leaving him with nothing more than a slight ache in his right foot and across his back.

Not stopping he sprang up and ran up the road towards the unknown person, dodging various pieces of debris. Cars, motorbikes, bins, bodies. His right hand reached into his trouser pocket and brought out a flickknife, pressing gently into the hilt the blade swished out, glinting in the sun.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE! HANDS IN THE AIR!" He snarled.

Hex was looking around, he could afford to be caught again and since this looked like deserted place it was ok. Then he heard the voice, "STAY WHERE YOU ARE! HANDS IN THE AIR!" Hex froze, not again! He though and slowly turned seeing the blade of a flickknife it the distance. Well it definitely wasn't the government or anyone important. But could it be worse, slowly he raised his hands a small grin crossed the side of his mouth. He was pretty good at surviving and fighting but this guys had a weapon, he didn't, Hex was still searching for someone to take a weapon from. Maybe this guy was just who he needed after all. He stared at the older boy, "lets see if he can outsmart me." He thought aloud shooting glances around like he was scanning something.

Last edited by a moderator:
As key walked up the stairs two haze appeared on the stair case. Key grabbed his knives with a smile on his face and ran at them, slashing and killing them. As key watched the haze's bodies fall down the stairs he cleaned off his knives. while he looked outside the windows he saw a red flare fly past the window. Key looked outside the window he saw a man with a rifle, fighting a mass horde of haze while being cornered. Key smiled to his delight as he watch the man fight off the haze by himself, another person ran out swinging a sword into the haze horde. He wore a mask over his head and swung his sword chopping the haze in half as for the other person he was shooting his way through the horde of haze. key watched the people... they didn't feel like a pure but seemed like just normal humans. Key finished cleaning his blades while looking out the window. "I can jump down there and try to kill them both or I can keep on walking up and look for the one haze that killed that person downstairs" he said with a smile. key looked at the top of stairs and then looked outside the window, Key smiled "Well I have better chances finding a pure outside" Key jumped out of the window and landed on top of a haze, he got down and killed the haze instantly with 2 quick chops. With a knife in both hands he jump toward the one wearing the mask from behind.

Neo Fighting for his life has finally found some hope as he sees a figure running towards him cutting down Haze after Haze, " I see someone has seen my flare" Neo With his fighting spirit back unleashes everything. Both heroes fighting side by side chopping down dozens and dozens of Haze in an epic battle of who will survive and who will Die. Both sides seem matched with the numbers of hordes and the skills of the Heroes, Final Screech both heroes cut down the last remains of Haze and ends the battle victorious for now. Neo Exhausted slowly loses vision in his right eye and his muscles in his legs slowly give in. Slamming into the bloody ground "Wallace" the hero that saved Neo and assisted him in battle slowly walks over to bring Neo to shelter is ambushed by "Key" a Longing that seeks to kill anyone that isn't pure. 2 knives in his hand lunges as Wallace, Neo still feeling the adrenaline rush in his hand raises his rifle whispers " We are now even " and shoots 2 Bullets fly past Wallace's Face, knocking out the blades right out of Key's hands. Wallace spins around whaling his sword towards Key. A light flashes into Wallace's Eyes allowing Key to Escape. Wallace knowing the situation runs towards Neo and helps him head toward shelter... Key Escapes into the Darkness... "What a joke....You owe me one...HahaMuahahMuahahahAha".

Serenity looked at Lucia and simply said, "Just trust me, please? If there is anything smart about yourself other than the fact that you are a quick thinker like me, then your smart enough to know to trust me with this." She gave her a wink and a smile and jumped. She could feel the air whisk away through her skin. She never felt more free. She kind of stayed in the air for a while until she realized that there was a window with a Hazed girl sitting in one empty room. She jumped in and took her crossbow ready. "How in the world...wait...what?!" She said, she came down for a girl? But there was a group! Like just two minutes ago! She did a face-palm and just starred at the Hazed girl and asked her, "What makes me want to NOT shoot you?" She replied.

The figure stopped abruptly at Adam's sudden intrusion. Good, so they weren't Hazed. Whilst he pitied the Hazed, understood that they were suffering and would eventually become Used like him, they were threats and had to be killed where possible.

He moved quickly, trying to get towards the figure before they could pull anything. Somersaulting over a parked car, he landed a good few yards from the person, who still hadn't moved. Adam stood up and held the knife out at arms length, brandishing the polished steel at the other person. Now that he was closer he could see that the person was small, perhaps a child or young teenager, male, hunched and clad in dark clothing, with black hair and a face that simply watched him dispassionately, betraying nothing.

Adam stepped further forwards towards him. "Human,, Longing or Used?" He asked, already having ruled out the options of Hazed and Pure.

Hex watched the figure bound over the car and stand near him, he saw him hold the knife out. The boy looked a lot older than him, late teens maybe but Hex didn't give one about how old his opponent was. "Human, longing or Used?" Asked the boy looking down at Hex. He still betrayed no emotion, should he tell the boy? Was it safe? Well it's not like they would have a chance to do anything to him. It can't hurt that much to tell him, Hex though to himself, he sighed and put down his hands then lowered his head, "Used..." He answered. As he brought his head up there was a grin growing on his face, he relaxed and stood up straight showing his actual height. He didn't feel threatened whatsoever and looked at the boy with no emotion in his eyes. Just the grin on his face.

Adam stepped forwards again towards the boy. It was a boy that was for certain. He couldn't have been more than twelve or thirteen by the looks of him, maybe fourteen at a push. "Used." The kid replied curtly, his eyes stared unflinchingly and unrevealingly at him, but had a wide grin on his face. Good, he was Used. Better than Human or Longing, if he was Used he might get him. However… the way the kid stared at him unnerved him. Adam wasn't scared, if anything, the kid's stare and grin made him boil. "Don't f***ing look at me like that!" He growled. "DON'T F***ING LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" He stepped right up to the kid and stuck the knife against his throat. "What are you doing here kid? Where are you going? Who are you trying to get at?"

Hex listened to the older boys petty whining at the way Hex looked at him. He didn't flinch or move in the slightest way. Then to boy came right up to his throat with the knife, he let out a laugh and an amused look filled his eyes. "What are you doing here kid? Where are you going? Who are you trying to get at?" Said the boy. Hex yet again grinned but then his expression turned serious, "no one, why did you ask?" He replied, "I'm going anywhere I can." He finished tilting his head to the side. The blade was in his reach and he could take it now, no, he had to wait it out a little bit longer.

Shade struck down another Haze and looked up. She saw a boy from the looks if it and sighed, "Doesn't look like he can defend himself. Great." She looked around and struck down another Haze that tried to sneak up on her and just began to start singing one of her creepy songs whilst she was being attacked by the Haze creatures. They can't kill me. After all. I did help create them. For I am Shade, a Pure and a Haze at the same time. No harm shall befall me from these worthless creatures that were once human.

The boy taunted him, laughing, his eyes laughed as well. Adam didn't like that. The boy grinned again before seamlessly switching back into an expression of nothingness. "No one, why did you ask." He replied. "I'm going anywhere I can."

So, the kid was just trying to survive. Like everyone else. Preferably Adam would like to let the kid go on his depressed way, however that would mean backing down. A loss of face, which he couldn't afford nowadays. He leant in towards the kid. "Here's the deal, when I finish speaking you step back, turn around and walk back the way you came. If you don't I cut your throat open. You get me?"

Hex looked at the older boy with a look of resistance in his eyes. Hex never backed down and he didn't plan on doing so today, he needed the weapon and since he was able to fight this boy he would never back down. Hex stared into the eyes of the older boy, "never!" He replied coolly grabbing the boys wrist and keeping it that little bit away from his neck. Now was his chance, he could get the weapon and leave safely or if worst came to worst kill the boy who stood infront of him. "I won't back down to you!" He growled keeping a firm grip on the boys wrist and ready to attack at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back