Haze: Outbreak (Character Sign-Up and OOC Thread)

Are You New To This Roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hexed said:
Hey what's going on in the RP at the moment?
Let me check. *leaves to look* 

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]He looks familiar, but I'm not saying in case I'm wrong. So. Who is he?

[/QUOTE]
I dont know, I just searched on google.

[QUOTE="Ted Lavender]
First Name: Ted
Last Name: Lavender

Middle Name: D.

Race: Genetically mutated gorilla

Looks (an anime-ish picture please):
Daily_Doodle_German_Soldier_by_toro.png

Personality type: Incredibly bipolar, ape-like tendencies, solve's problems using muscular force, regularly copes with the agony of being a genetic experiment by the U.S. Government in the 1940's, likes to climb trees, loves bananas, has to constantly shave, has an innate prejudice against all humans.

Skills: Stronger than any human or gorilla. Can leap to great heights. Has perfect aim with guns (like all gorillas). Exceptional at playing Jenga. Knows Jiu Jitsu. Can spit gorilla-acid. Can rehearse the movie Tarzan perfectly. Can utilize own feces as a projectile weapon when needed. Adept at getting shot in the head.

Theme Song: [media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Alrighty~ Uhm.... I need some feedback. @Goddess and @Silent Howling I need to know what you guys think of this character. >.>

Ummmmm... First problem. He's not any of the races listed. Second of all, the personality doesn't quite work out to match. And the skills make the character sound very god like in my opinion.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]Ummmmm... First problem. He's not any of the races listed. Second of all, the personality doesn't quite work out to match. And the skills make the character sound very god like in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]
Too right, I agree with you Silent

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]That's very true. Haze is based in the 2000's or higher I'd say. The age doesn't fit!

[/QUOTE]
Haze is based around 2130.

Ted Lavender is clearly way over your heads. My superior gorilla intellect makes you look like lowly lemurs. Don't come crying to Ted when the haze monsters come at wanna eat your human brains. As a half man/half gorilla/half soldier they perceive me differently and I use that to my advantage. I can also eat just about anything, so starving is never an issue. My bowels have near perfect efficiency. And the waste that I DO make gets used as a projectile weapon. Goddess is just mad because the idea of a rough and tough gorilla man contrasts with her strong feminist human values. Pitiful. Us gorillas have moved past petty prejudice in our society and see all as equals. Except humans. Minus Jane from Tarzan.

I vouche for Ted Lavender "THERE MUST NOT ME AGE DISCRIMINATION" so what if it doesn't fit what if Ted was a monkey and fell into some toxic waste and was mutated? It's possible

The problem is that it doesn't fit at all. The character is just not suited for this roleplay and really should not be in it. Also, the character's creator has misinterpreted what Goddess said. She is not mad, she just doesn't agree with the character. And, just because she's a girl doesn't mean she doesn't understand male figures and what they are like. Gender doesn't matter. I'm a female who loves to roleplay as males. Does that make your opinion different of myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back