Haze: Outbreak (Character Sign-Up and OOC Thread)

Are You New To This Roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First Name: Ted

Last Name: Lavender

Middle Name: D.

Race: Genetically mutated gorilla

Looks (an anime-ish picture please):
Daily_Doodle_German_Soldier_by_toro.png

Personality type: Incredibly bipolar, ape-like tendencies, solve's problems using muscular force, regularly copes with the agony of being a genetic experiment by the U.S. Government in the 1940's, likes to climb trees, loves bananas, has to constantly shave, has an innate prejudice against all humans.

Skills: Stronger than any human or gorilla. Can leap to great heights. Has perfect aim with guns (like all gorillas). Exceptional at playing Jenga. Knows Jiu Jitsu. Can spit gorilla-acid. Can rehearse the movie Tarzan perfectly. Can utilize own feces as a projectile weapon when needed. Adept at getting shot in the head.

Theme Song: [media]

[/media]

Psst, @Lucas ..... pssst.... <.<.....>.>.....^.^.....v.v....You need to post Mr.! xD Melony is watching Tony blast Haze like nothing... yeah....she's angry, and sad, mostly sad....0.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vIgIUzjko[/URL][/media]
How can girl do a 'Two-Can Sam?' I guess you are accepted.

[QUOTE="Toxic Infinity]Psst, @Lucas ..... pssst.... <.<.....>.>.....^.^.....v.v....You need to post Mr.! xD Melony is watching Tony blast Haze like nothing... yeah....she's angry, and sad, mostly sad....0.0

[/QUOTE]
Im sorry. Xmen was on. >.> I got distracted.

Now. I'm about to go to bed. I'd very much appreciate if I didn't wake up to ten pages of Haze whilst I'm sleeping. Goodnight peeps!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]Now. I'm about to go to bed. I'd very much appreciate if I didn't wake up to ten pages of Haze whilst I'm sleeping. Goodnight peeps!

[/QUOTE]
Alright Silent. Have a nice sleep. {Ill see what I can do.} 
@LunarCrisp WAIT. WAIT. DID NICKI JUST DIE?

First Name: Adam

Last Name: Arkhipov

Middle Name: Scorpius

Race: Used

Looks (an anime-ish picture please): (Couldn't find an appropriate pic) 5'9, skinny, face scarred from injuries attained whilst he was infected, shaved head, dark blue eyes, studded left ear.

Personality type: Adam was infected by chance, and went on under the influence of the virus to kill most of his family and friends. After the infection wore off he became bitter and alienated by his surroundings and other people, suffering re-experiences of his time as one of the Hazed almost every night. In short he has developed PTSD, and has begun inflicting his own suffering on anyone he can find.

Skills: Freerunner, good with a knife.

Theme Song: Slipknot - Left Behind

Oh, and hallucinagon.

Eyeball said:
First Name: Adam
Last Name: Arkhipov

Middle Name: Scorpius

Race: Used

Looks (an anime-ish picture please): (Couldn't find an appropriate pic) 5'9, skinny, face scarred from injuries attained whilst he was infected, shaved head, dark blue eyes, studded left ear.

Personality type: Adam was infected by chance, and went on under the influence of the virus to kill most of his family and friends. After the infection wore off he became bitter and alienated by his surroundings and other people, suffering re-experiences of his time as one of the Hazed almost every night. In short he has developed PTSD, and has begun inflicting his own suffering on anyone he can find.

Skills: Freerunner, good with a knife.

Theme Song: Slipknot - Left Behind

Oh, and hallucinagon.
Oh cool. Nice character. Accepted.

First Name: Neo

Last Name: Bridge

Middle Name: Y

Race: Human

185px-Eye_em_de_strongest.png

Personality type: Courageous, Strong, Elite US Air Force Soldier, Works well with anyone, Never gives up until the very end.

Skills: Elite in hand to hand combat, Weapon expert, Mentally an physically strong, Great at figuring out strategies. Has great timing with everything

[/media]
*hallucinagon*

Mikasa said:
First Name: Neo
Last Name: Bridge

Middle Name: Y

185px-Eye_em_de_strongest.png

Personality type: Courageous, Strong, Elite US Air Force Soldier, Works well with anyone, Never gives up until the very end.

Skills: Elite in hand to hand combat, Weapon expert, Mentally an physically strong, Great at figuring out strategies. Has great timing with everything

[/media]
*hallucinagon*
Accepted.

First Name: Wallace

Last Name: Pegason

Middle Name: [unknown]

Sir-Isaac-Clarke-in-39-Dragon-Age-2-39-1041428.jpg

Personality type: Introvert, cautious, cold, does not fear death, strongly dislikes the Pure, and he likes to play as the hero.

Skills: Extremely skilled with a sword, very agile, resilient to most forms of damage, good at exploiting enemy weaknesses quickly.

[/media]
( I made a new character because I'm a downy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kungu said:
First Name: Wallace
Last Name: Pegason

Middle Name: [unknown]

Sir-Isaac-Clarke-in-39-Dragon-Age-2-39-1041428.jpg

Personality type: Introvert, cautious, cold, strongly dislikes the Pure, and he likes to play as the hero.

Skills: Extremely skilled with a sword, very agile, resilient to most forms of damage, good at exploiting enemy weaknesses quickly.

[/media]
( I made a new character because I'm a downy.)
Kay. Accepted.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]Lucas. Who did Lucas kick to the ground?

[/QUOTE]
Tony kicked Melony. 
@Silent Howling The Gideon thing is a reference to a short story called 'Camelot Garden'. That thing was just a thang I pulled out of the back of my brain. >.>

Its not a very well known book, as it was in the back of a book called "Grand Guignol Orchestra" and was only a couple pages, though it is one of my all time FAVORITE mangas. ^^ You should check it out.

I should, but can't be bothered. I'm currently writing the newest chapter to my FanFiction which is currently 3 months overdue.

First Name: Kyle

Last Name: Reiley

Middle Name: David

Looks (picture or description):
032.jpg

Personality type: He smiles most of the time and tries to be as happy as he can but he has a burning hatred. His past lead him to have a horrible hatred for the pure and an almost obsession with revenge.

Skills: Kyle was a doctor ad scientist before and during the beginning of the Haze outbreak. Despite being a sort of bookworm it was traditional in his family to be trained in the use of a broadsword which was a famous family artifact. He is very smart but not afraid to kill the Hazed and glad to kill Pure he also carries a gun with him for killing Pure and defense against other Humans.

Sexuality: Bisexual

History: Kyle comes from a famous family of warriors who moved from Ireland long ago and managed to keep the family name. Though he doesn't look it he is 75% Irish and proud of it. He managed to become a doctor relatively young and in the beginning of the outbreak took all his time to trying to find a cure. When it became obvious that a cure might take some times he began conducting other research such as how to put the Hazed out of their misery or how to protect people from infection. When he believed he was close to finding a way to stop infection a group of young Pure decided to sabotage his lab leading to the death of most of the other staff members and infection of the rest. The experimental serum he gave himself managed to stop the infection but he knew the effects were only temporary and managed to escape. Now he holds a large grudge against all Pure and makes sure to kill any he come across whether with broadsword or gun.

Can someone fill me in on what's happened in the actual RP so far so I can post appropriately.

DarkAncient said:
First Name: Kyle
Last Name: Reiley

Middle Name: David

Looks (picture or description):
032.jpg

Personality type: He smiles most of the time and tries to be as happy as he can but he has a burning hatred. His past lead him to have a horrible hatred for the pure and an almost obsession with revenge.

Skills: Kyle was a doctor ad scientist before and during the beginning of the Haze outbreak. Despite being a sort of bookworm it was traditional in his family to be trained in the use of a broadsword which was a famous family artifact. He is very smart but not afraid to kill the Hazed and glad to kill Pure he also carries a gun with him for killing Pure and defense against other Humans.

Sexuality: Bisexual

History: Kyle comes from a famous family of warriors who moved from Ireland long ago and managed to keep the family name. Though he doesn't look it he is 75% Irish and proud of it. He managed to become a doctor relatively young and in the beginning of the outbreak took all his time to trying to find a cure. When it became obvious that a cure might take some times he began conducting other research such as how to put the Hazed out of their misery or how to protect people from infection. When he believed he was close to finding a way to stop infection a group of young Pure decided to sabotage his lab leading to the death of most of the other staff members and infection of the rest. The experimental serum he gave himself managed to stop the infection but he knew the effects were only temporary and managed to escape. Now he holds a large grudge against all Pure and makes sure to kill any he come across whether with broadsword or gun.
Accepted~!

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]What's with the avatar changing Lucas?

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't choose. I finally found one I like, and I cant find any of my last ones. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back