Haze: Outbreak (Character Sign-Up and OOC Thread)

Are You New To This Roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oh but don't think you've escaped silent eimin's cousin is just as worse as him ^^ he'll be coming after you as well

I know right , I think im going to start it off meeting you well the cousin is that ok with you ?

Nirvana said:
First Name: Angelica
Last Name: Niaski

Middle Name: Cain

Race: Human

Looks: View attachment 24841

Personality type:
Angelica is a major tomboy, and is very tough. She can be awkward around people, but if needed will initiate a conversation. She is very mature, and usually comes off as overly mature as well as a grammar Nazi. She is quite cocky but will put her own life on the line for someone that she cares about.

Skills: Angelica has always loved wrestling, and it was a big part of her life. She also loved making short music videos with herself and her friends.

Sexuality: Straight, but dislikes most males because the dating pool sucks everywhere.

Theme Song: Shoot To Thrill(AC/DC)

Halluciagon I so spelled that wrong...
Hello Nirvana. Thank you for reading the rules, but this time we are going to be very adamant about the first one, okay? (We were all guilty of it >.>) You are accepted. 

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]
I feel the need to keep my sweet Shade. :3
First Name: Shade

Last Name: Ebenezer

Middle Name: N/A

Race: Pure/Haze

Looks (an anime-ish picture please):
AnimeBoy.jpg

Personality type: Shade's mood can change very quickly and she is often in a mental war with herself so that she doesn't become insane and go about killing people. She tends to be silent and doesn't say anything stupid unless it is to lighten the mood and is very good at forming strategies and outthinking many people.

Skills: Fighting and Strategising

Theme Song: I can't find one

And hallucinagon.

[/QUOTE]
YAY~ Silent~ ^_^ Its good to have Shade back~ You are ACCEPTED! 

HilarityInsures said:
First Name: Pace
Last Name: Roswell

Middle Name: Ellis

Race: Pure.

Looks (an anime-ish picture please):
Swords-Anime-Black-Hair-Blue-Eye-Wallpaper.jpg

Personality type: Rude, Hasty, Fierce.

Skills: Stealth, Speed.

Theme Song:[media]

[/media]
And Hallucinogon (i think that was it)
Accepted~ (You spelled it ALMOST right. But good shot, most people spell the entire thing wrong. o 3o) 
You dont know how happy I am to see the reaction this is getting. I have a feeling that this time, Haze won't die. *dies in happiness*

FIVE POSTS IN A ROW!

WOMBO-COMBO~!

Thanks Lucas. I love Shade and playing as her. :3 I sure hope it doesn't die. How long until the thread is up?

I want the new guys to join (ones who joined the old thread, but never got a chance to roleplay with us). PLUS, I still have to make a character sheet for Tony (He just so d*mn lazy. - 3-).

And I want to get the thread up by tonight. 
And I just realized we never went into the labyrinth. (I know what we are going to doooooooo this time~)

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]That's fine. Tony needs to do it himself!

[/QUOTE]
No, I feel as if he would just screw with us all, and make Tony unrealistic. So Im going to do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back